Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Video: Phytosanitary clean peat for bulb packagingDutch flower bulbs are exported all over the world. To protect them from damage and dehydration during transport, the bulbs are packaged in sanitized crates filled with peat. Peat with the RHP quality mark is also for this application safe: originating from controlled areas, phytosanitary clean and.....
India: Training on dried flowers technology and value additionA two-day training program on dried flowers technology and value addition was conducted from 7th December to 8th December 2017 at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Hirehalli. Mr. Jagadish K.N, SMS (Agri. Extension) welcomed all the participated resource persons and trainees for the programme. Dr. N.Loganandhan, Head and.....
Drugs found in South American flower shipmentOn Friday November 24, the Dutch border security at Schiphol found drugs in a cargo shipment of flowers. They found 54 packets of cocaine. The cargo originated from South America. picture: Royal Netherlands MarechausseeDetectives of Cargo-Harc team, together with the customs, intercepted the cargo after.....
NL: New cooling rooms in use at VWS FlowerbulbsIn recent months, VWS Flowerbulbs has been working hard on expanding the cooling capacity within the company. The new cooling chambers are ready now and already start to fill well with the new lily harvest. Thanks to this expansion VWS can now store 65,000 boxes in-house. This means that they are now.....
Swedish retailer adjusts ornamental supply, assortment after insight sales: