Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Poinsettia production at the University of HawaiiThe annual Poinsettia Sale is a long standing tradition, historically organized by the undergraduate Horticulture Society. In 2016, the TPSS Graduate Student Organization (GSO), in collaboration with the Hort Society, revived student growing of the poinsettias (instead of purchasing from local.....
webinar, December 19
Choosing and using propagation mediaJoin Dr. Vijay Rapaka during his “Choosing and Using Propagation Media” webinar. He’ll be discussing three different types of propagation media: engineered media or “foam” (such as Rootcubes); stabilized media or “paper plugs” (like Fertiss); and bonded media or “glue plugs” (such as Terra Plugs). Vijay will.....
India, Israel to open centre for floriculture in Tamil NaduIndia and Israel are coming together to set up a centre for excellence in floriculture at Thally in Krishnagiri district of Tamil Nadu.The centre, the first agro-technology development centre to be set up with Israel’s assistance in the State, would be officially inaugurated on Thursday. Gil Haskel, head of.....
Australia: NGIA hosts free workshops at National ConferenceNGIA's 2018 National Conference is featuring three informative workshops. These workshops are included in the concurrent program and are an opportunity for more in depth learning.Tuesday 20 FebruaryPresented by Dr Alistair Gracie & Dr David Monckton, University of Tasmania11.00am Horticultural.....
CCFC creates interactive map