Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, October 25
50 years of experience in free Hoogendoorn & Koppert webinarThe year 2017 is a special year for Koppert Biological Systems and Hoogendoorn Growth Management, as it marks the 50th anniversary of both companies. Being partners, their joint expertise has led to various successful international projects. The companies are jointly organizing the next webinar ‘Assimilates.....
India: Floriculture estate likely to come up at SirvoiSetting the ball rolling to establish a floriculture estate in the state, officials of the agriculture department will soon inspect a tract of land at Sirvoi in Quepem taluka, which has been suggested by the government for the project.The agriculture department has proposed to set up a floriculture estate on.....
A visit to PlantLab:
Vertical farming's best kept secret?Stacked layers with leafy greens in fully controlled units; some call it the future of farming. While opinions are divided if all that fancy lettuce will indeed solve world hunger, at PlantLab they are convinced that controlled environment agriculture can introduce groundshaking revolutions to our food.....
USDA helping growers build success with new technologyEveryone loves that burst of flavor you get when you eat a fresh fruit or vegetable. But we often don’t think about all the research, propagating, and growing by plant breeders that happens prior to giving us that great food experience. Plant breeders work hard to develop new varieties, which are crucial to.....
Considerations for fine-tuning your fertilizer programHow do you typically fertilize floriculture crops in your greenhouse? Based on how the plant performs? Maybe based on recommendations from your consultant or supplier? Do you do it the way it’s always been done? Do you know why it was always done that way?We know from a few studies that floriculture crops.....
US (OR): Lean group boosts value for Marion Ag ServiceThe Oregon Nursery Lean Consortium helped one of its new members reduce steps by 55 percent on an order fulfilment process. The improvement was made during Marion Ag’s first hosted improvement event with the Consortium, held at the company’s new fertilizer processing facility in Aurora, Ore. The team focused.....
Rose Society of South Australia