Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Trade Shows
UK: Nursery Supply Show and National Plant Show filling upThe HTA Nursery Supply Show is off to an exciting start with bookings already coming in for the new launch event from companies including Melcourt, Northern Polytunnels, Easitill, IML, Open Retail Solutions and B to B Links to name just a few of the confirmed sign ups.The event runs alongside the HTA.....
Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo UkraineThe organisers of Flower Expo Ukraine are very pleased to announce that Jamala, the Ukrainian winner of the 2016 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest with her song ”1944”, will be present at Flower Expo Ukraine 2017 to baptize the new “Jamala” Tulip introduced by StoKolex.The company StoKolex from The.....
Italy: Third edition Myplant & Garden in picturesVIDEO Last week, the MyPlant & Garden exhibition was held for the third time in Milano, Italy. This international trade fair of the floricultural/gardening sector was held from February 22-24. A broad range of flowers, plants, pots, decoration, architecture, machinery, services and techniques was.....
March 29-April 2
Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show 2017Now in its 22nd year, the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show (MIFGS) is the Southern Hemisphere’s largest annual horticultural event.One of the main drawcards for visitors each year to this event are the Show Gardens. This attraction is further bolstered by coverage via Channel 7s Better Homes.....
March 8 & 9
NL: Online marketing crash course at Seasonal Trade FairPlants are wonderful, but how do we convince consumers of that? The crash course in online marketing being offered during the Seasonal Trade Fair provides handy tips for effective content marketing, online storytelling and social media. An hour filled with marketing that will leave you much wiser.Content.....
Philadelphia Flower Show Theme: Holland, flowering the world!A press conference was recently held in Philadelphia for the Philadelphia Flower Show 2017 with the theme: Holland, flowering the world! Acting Ambassador of the Dutch Embassy in Washington D.C., Joanneke Balfoort, held a speech about the Netherlands, a country with flowers and cheese, but also a country.....
February 22-24, 2017 in Milan, Italy:
Photo's: Myplant & Garden takes offThe third edition of MyPlant & Garden took off this morning in Polo Rho Fiera di Milano, Italy. It is a meeting point for all the operators in the sector in Italy, and it has also attracted the interest of international exhibitors, buyers and professionals. In comparison to last year, 20 percent more.....
Hortivation to be integrated into IPM EssenFrom 2018, Hortivation by IPM Essen will be integrated into IPM Essen. That was announced by Messe Essen during the most recent edition of the horticulture fair. There, existing exhibitors and new companies which supplement the range on offer at the POS beyond the actual product groups at IPM Essen will have.....
15-17 March at Horti Asia in Bangkok Thailand:
Dutch-Japanese investment forum to discuss smart Asian horticultureHorticulture in Asia is undergoing rapid changes these days. Especially as a result of a rising middle class that increasingly demands better and more safely grown produce. Therefore sustainable protected horticulture and greenhouse farming practices are no longer a pioneering activity but have become an.....
Photoreport: HorticontactPHOTO REPORT Greenhouse builders can hardly meet the demand. Growers are increasing their investments and suppliers launch one novelty after another. This became evident after the Horticontact in Gorinchem.Click here to see the pictures. A new Svensson screen, a new clipping system at Agrifast, a new machine for.....
Chinese accent at Tulip Trade Event openingDuring the opening of the Tulip Trade Event on March 15, there will be a special focus on Asia. Mr. Johan Remkes, the King's Commissioner for North Holland, will baptize a new tulip variety with a China-related name together with a Chinese delegation.Getting to know the market better and strengthening.....
Floral Hall popular at Grüne Woche BerlinThe final report, made by the Messe Berlin, shows that the Floral Hall was the most popular hall during the last edition of the Grüne Woche. The Floral Agency and The Wunderkammer were responsible for respectively project management and the creative realisation of the the floral decoration at Europe’s.....
February 14-16, Gorinchem: