Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cargolux again voted Best All-Cargo AirlineCargolux Airlines International S.A. has again received the prestigious ‘Best All-Cargo Airline’ award from British trade magazine Air Cargo News during a ceremony at London’s Lancaster Hotel on 22 April 2017. Cargolux was honored for its continued delivery of first-class services to its worldwide customers......
ABCs of warehouse management after holidaysFloral holidays can be chaotic for everyone. Working long hours and all the extra pressure of delivering that just-in-time promise to customers can cause a difficult aftermath (to say the least) and getting back on track with normal operations can take even more time when unexpected things happen, especially.....
NL: New DAF truck-combination for Transpa EmmenTranspa Emmen, specialist in flower and plant transport, has recently taken delivery of a new DAF XF truck-combination.Transpa provides flowers and plants with all the care that is needed for high-quality transport of floriculture products. Specialists behind the wheel and in the office handling daily.....
Nigeria: Ethiopian Airlines celebrates reopening of Abuja AirportEthiopian Airlines has decided to inaugurate the reopening of the Abuja Airport with its latest technology and the Airbus A350-900. The airplane starts the scheduled service on the Addis Ababa Abuja route.Following this move Ethiopian Group CEO, Mr. Tewolde GebreMariam, remarked; “As a veteran Pan African.....
Schiphol Aviation Awards recognize cargo communityKLM Cargo, AirBridge Cargo, and Pharma Gateway Amsterdam (PGA) are amongst the nominees of Monday night’s Schiphol Aviation Awards 2016.The awards, which take place each year to recognise the contributions of Royal Schiphol Group’s business partners, were presented during a ceremony at Arendshoeve, Garden of.....
Ethiopian launches two new cargo routes to EuropeEthiopian Airlines, the largest cargo operator in Africa, has launched two new cargo routes to Europe: Milan, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain as of April, 2 and March 28, 2017 respectively.Group CEO Ethiopian Airlines, Mr. Tewolde GebreMariam, remarked: “With the largest and most modern dedicated Freighter fleet.....
CargoLogicAir: 100+ tons of flowers from Colombia to LondonCargoLogicAir flew over 100 tonnes of roses, carnations and other favourites into London Stansted Airport from Bogota, Colombia, in time for UK Mother’s Day, celebrated on March 26 this year.Its Boeing 747-8 freighter and 747-400F aircraft generally handle less romantic cargoes such as a 10,400kg aero engine.....
Maersk & IBM collaborate on blockchain