Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sri Lanka: Inspection procedures play havoc on perishable shipmentsAir Force checks on export shipments introduced during Sri Lanka’s ethnic war, which ended in 2009, are still continuing despite other security measures being removed or reduced, imposing unnecessary difficulties on exporters, according to a study of export competitiveness.Physical inspection procedures at.....
Weekly flights from Nairobi to YorkshireDoncaster Sheffield Airport is celebrating winning a new cargo contract, bringing flowers and vegetables to the UK for some of the country’s largest retailers.The airport has secured a deal with Network Airline Management who begin a weekly MD11 service from Nairobi to Yorkshire this week. It will be the.....
Lufthansa Cargo again named best cargo airline in ItalyLufthansa Cargo has been named the best cargo airline for 2016 in Italy. The Quality Award for Overall Performance was bestowed on the carrier by A.N.A.M.A., the Italian air forwarders association.Marina Marzani, President of A.N.A.M.A., underlined the motivation behind this special recognition of Lufthansa.....
Kenya flower industry addresses sustainabilityThe Kenya Flower Council held a successful Kenya Flower Industry Sustainability Conference on June 6, 2017 at a Nairobi Hotel attracting many stakeholders local and international from flower growers, service/product providers, Civil Society, Government, Development Agencies and other business service.....
MPs stall Treasury’s plan to bail out Kenya AirwaysNational carrier Kenya Airways’ quest to have Parliament approve a Sh77.3 billion ($750 million) loan guarantee the Treasury has granted it was Wednesday left hanging in the balance after a House committee failed to agree on its legality.The National Assembly’s Finance, Trade and Planning committee said it.....
Lufthansa Cargo presents award to PanalpinaA win for Panalpina at the 19th Global Partner Council, the annual top-level meeting of the biggest customers and top management of Lufthansa Cargo, the leading freight airline in Europe. The Basel-based logistics pro was honoured with the “Planet Award of Excellence” for the 2016 financial year. Lufthansa.....