Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (675)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Solar saves Puerto Rican FarmOn September 20th, Hurricane Maria paid a devastating visit to Puerto Rico. Widespread power outages have ravaged Puerto Rico, but one flower nursery was already back in business, thanks to its $300,000 investment in solar power. The company in question is Cali Nurseries that is located in the central .....
webinar, October 18
Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouseNow that the mums are gone, and the poinsettias are getting ready to colour up, it’s becoming clear that winter is just around the corner. With the colder temperatures outside, comes the ramping up of your heating system. Remember those energy bills from winters gone by? Have they got you thinking about.....
NL: Royal Lemkes provides solar energy to employees at homeOn Tuesday 10 October, Sustainability Day in the Netherlands, Royal Lemkes had some green news to report: they now supply energy from their own solar panel roof to employees.Managing Director Michiel de Haan states, “We have come a long way in our sustainability journey, from having the largest solar panel.....
Alquimi to co-develop waste to energy solutions in the CaribbeanLocally based Alquimi Renewables, which operates across the US, Caribbean, and Latin American regions has recently entered into an exclusive strategic partnership and co-developer agreement with ICL/EnerG LLC, the new US based operating group of ICL Industries of Gurgaon, India.ICL/EnerG is a technology and.....
UK: Making sense of changes to the Renewable Heat IncentiveGrowSave unpicks the changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme to help growers understand what this means for them.Some of the long anticipated RHI regulations came into effect on 20th September. These affect mostly biomass boilers where the tariffs for small, medium and large biomass will align.....
UK: GrowSave celebrates ten years of helping horticulture save energyTen years ago, and just like today, energy saving was vitally important for successful greenhouse businesses. However, in addition to the problem of volatile and increasing energy costs, growers were starting to face new challenges, such as energy saving legislation and consumers who want produce grown with.....
September 19, Hudsonville