Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More opportunities for cogeneration in GermanyThe German government has published regulations for planned auctions for the country’s combined heat and power plants. The auctions are designated to attract CHP with up to 50 MW in capacity, with 100 MW on offer in the first auction set for December 2017. According to a first draft of the regulation based.....
NL: Geothermal energy for Fachjan‘Geothermal Energy Project Vogelaer’ is geothermal energy extracted from the earth’s crust. The core of our earth is extremely hot (2,000 to 10,000 ˚C). This heat flows through conduction to the crust of the earth. This energy supply is virtually inexhaustible and therefore very sustainable and.....
Rolls-Royce supplies CHP for 30th greenhouseSince the beginning of the year, two Rolls-Royce combined heat and power plants have been supplying energy to a new tomato greenhouse operated by Maxburg BVBA in Meer in Belgium. The two gas-powered gensets have reliably supplied over 20 Megawatt hours of heat and power to date. Maxburg is now the 30th.....
Canada: Carbon tax revenue not neutralThe federal government stands to raise as much as $280 million in revenue off provincial carbon taxes in Alberta and B.C. in the next two years despite claims carbon taxes would be revenue neutral for Ottawa.Both Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Environment Minister Catherine McKenna have long insisted.....
For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generatorsA global Private Negotiated Sale of ten (10) Cummins 2000 kW Natural Gas Generator Sets has been announced by TCL Asset Group Inc., Toronto Canada, on behalf of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada and its subsidiary NEP Holdings LP. This unprecedented offering represents an exceptional opportunity for power and.....
CAN (ON): "Cap and trade could cost as much as $8,684/ha"Cap and trade is a hot issue among Ontario's greenhouse growers. What will it cost them? And are there alternatives, apart from moving to another province or even another country altogether? Ecostrat explores the issue in a new white paper:"In 2015, there were more than 223 vegetable and 400 flower.....
Jan VanderHout on Ontario's Cap and Trade: