Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Water
June 28, Gatton
Australia: Water and energy efficiency field day for flower growersThe Flower Association will be hosting a field day on Water and Energy Efficiency for cut flower farming in the Lockyer Valley region of Queensland, Australia on June 28, 2017.The free field day will provide information about ways growers can monitor and improve their water and energy efficiency. The.....
"90% of crop protection products removed from water by oxidation"Emission and purification of crop protection products has received a lot of attention in recent years. The regulations increasingly restrict the entrepreneur, and high emissions could further limit the product range in the future.To solve this issue, in 2014, Dutch company CleanLight developed a water.....
Dramm offers optional nozzle extensions for TracFogDramm now offers an optional nozzle extension for its line of TracFog PTO driven fog systems. These nozzle extensions extend the nozzle outlet so that the fogger can easily treat individual Quonset greenhouses from the doorway just by driving alongside.The nozzle extensions thread onto the standard outlets.....
NL: New semi-automatic watering robot for narrow pipe-railsAt the request of a customer, De Vette CV has developed a semi-automatic watering robot specifically suited for nurseries with a narrow pipe-rail system whereby the edges of the beds are watered selectively.Odd dimensions"We have a number of spray/watering robots in our assortment, but this customer was.....
US (FL): UF researcher offers tips for surviving country’s worst droughtConcern is growing among state residents as Florida experiences the worst drought in the country, according the U.S. Drought Monitor. Sixty-six percent of the state is now in a drought, the highest percentage of any U.S. state, the agency reports.Scientists and Extension agents with the University of Florida.....
How clean is your purified water really?More and more growers are working to organize collective purification of waste water. But how do you know if the water is purified properly?Groen Agro Control does the monitoring of purification plants. For BZG-assessment is primarily about the breakdown of pesticides. Also other characteristics are.....
Australia: Producing more with lessWhen specialist perennial wholesale business Cameron’s Nursery ran out of water for a second time during the 1990s due to prolonged drought and no access to potable water, owners Sonja and Andy Cameron began researching new ways to capture and recycle water, to ensure it didn’t happen again.Located.....
Scientists claim plants can hear waterScientists are studying and confirming that plants may actually have the ability to sense sounds, like flowing water in a pipe ― or even buzzing insects.Researchers at the University of Western Australia have conducted experiments which point to the possibility that some plants may actually detect.....
Stolze ventures into Azerbaijan with Stolze CaspianStolze is a supplier and installer of technical systems within the international horticulture. The company, with its roots in Westland, The Netherlands, has clients in all major horticultural areas in the world.Due to growing scale enlargements and professionalization, it becomes increasingly important for.....
by Roberto Lopez and Kellie Walters