Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Energy
Australian growers to benefit from water and energy efficiency fundingAustralia’s flower growers are set to benefit from improved productivity and responsible management of water resources thanks to a further $2 million investment to bring new technology and performance measures to properties across the state of Queensland.Announcing that eight rural industry groups will be.....
Dutch 2SaveEnergy trials minimize use of natural gasFrom the start until now the two aluminium and the Luxous screen have been closed (partially) every night in the 2SaveEnergy trial greenhouse in Holland. Including during warm weather. This greatly limits the amount of light entering the greenhouse and saves energy during cold weather. In the.....
UK: NFU buys FEC EnergyThe NFU has announced that it has bought agriculture energy consultancy FEC Energy. Currently FEC Energy provides help to farmers to buy and sell energy, generate heat and electricity, use energy more efficiently and reduce the compliance burden of energy regulation. NFU Director General Terry Jones and FEC.....
US (CT): Solar SmartFlower blooms at lavender farmLavender Pond Farm, New England's largest lavender farm has announced the installation of a solar SmartFlower, the first all-in-one, plug and play photovoltaic solar system.Time lapse of Lavender Pond Farm's solar SmartFlower.Inspired by sunflowers and other phototropic plants that follow the sun across the.....
"An innovative roof cannot do without an innovative floor”In a few weeks ErfGoed will start work at Ter Laak Orchids. ErfGoed supplying a new floor isn't big news in itself, but it is when one of the most innovative greenhouses in the Netherlands is concerned: the Daylight Greenhouse, a concept built by Technokas.Socially responsibleA few years ago, the first 4,000.....
September 20, Warwickshire
Understanding energy storage for UK growersThere is a huge amount of interest in energy storage within UK agriculture and horticulture and how this may be of benefit to them financially, as well as in terms of their energy supply. Energy storage encompasses techniques such as hot water accumulator stores attached to traditional gas boilers or.....
New video shows aerial view of Panda solar farm in ChinaPanda Green Energy Group, formerly known as “United Photovoltaics Group” has finished their first Panda Power Plant in Datong Shanxi which has officially been connected to the grid. The Datong Panda Power Plant has an aggregate install capacity of 100MW and can be seen in the video below.
South Holland sounds the gong for energy innovationsHan Weber, regional minister for Energy in the Province of South Holland (Netherlands), opened the Amsterdam exchange and sounded the gong for entrepreneurs seeking investment capital for the marketing of their energy innovations. On September 1st, a new investment fund will be launched, specifically for.....
September 20, Warwickshire