Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (28)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Service Supply
Dingeman Hoek Groep construction startsOn Thursday 26-10-2017, the construction of the new building on the auction terrain at Royal FloraHolland Rijnsburg started with the driving of the first pole into the ground by the directors of the Dingeman Hoek Groep, Peter Hoek and Arjan Glasbergen. The building, which is expected to be completed at the.....
"International auction group offers opportunities for members"Auctions around the world have roughly the same opportunities and challenges. The development of digital platforms with online purchasing possibilities and the increasing sustainability criteria form the challenges. Internationalisation of the trade is an opportunity. That is why the AIPH has established an.....
US: How to succeed as an international horticultural consultantAlthough the term consultant is used extensively, the duty of an international horticultural consultant (IHC) lacks precision. Researchers propose that the job of an IHC has many attributes similar to an extension agent in the United States. Accordingly, they highlight the responsibilities of an IHC and put.....
February 1, Bleiswijk
NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materialsWageningen University & Research Greenhouse Horticulture organises a workshop on Natural light & covering materials for international participants.Organised byWageningen University & Research Greenhouse HorticultureDateThu 1 February 2018 09:00 to 18:00VenueBleiswijkViolierenweg 12665 MV.....
CAN (ON): Participate in developing an irrigation strategy for NiagaraThe summer of 2016 was unusually dry across much of the Niagara Region. Prolonged dry conditions highlighted the need for access to irrigation water and the consequences of inadequate irrigation on crop production.A number of grower organizations, working together with Niagara Region, were approved for a.....
Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing‘Knowing and recognizing’, Koppert’s renewed reference book on pests and their biological solutions was launched at the ABIM in Basel, Switzerland, on Monday. This edition now also includes a brand new section on microbiology. Internationally recognized as the global platform for the biocontrol industry, the.....
Understanding standing ordersKomet Sales have talked about Standing Orders and the importance of handling recurrent customers' orders but this feature is a world in itself and offers a lot of options to manage your team’s processes correctly. Maybe you have used several actions already, but now Komet Sales talks about 7 things you.....
US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette diseaseHalfway through a five-year, $4.6 million grant to combat rose rosette disease in the U.S., the national research team studying it is encouraged by the amount of information learned but admits having a way to go before finding how to overcome the deadly problem.Rose rosette was observed on wild roses as.....
November 2, Richardson
US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunityThe Fall Pest Management Seminar by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service offers one of the most cost-effective options for professional continuing education units, or CEUs, in the region, organizers said.“Early registration is $70, and that includes lunch,” said Dr. Mike Merchant, AgriLife Extension.....
Dutch expertise group AAB increases focus on new markets:
The high-end approach towards indoor cultivationThe market for indoor cultivation systems is evolving fast, especially now that the regulated cultivation of medical marijuana in North America has come around the corner. Dutch horticulture consultancy firm AAB is therefore translating its expertise in high-end indoor horticulture cultivationAAB is known.....
webinar, October 18