Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Service Supply
US: Scientists seek public assistance in tackling rose rosette diseaseHalfway through a five-year, $4.6 million grant to combat rose rosette disease in the U.S., the national research team studying it is encouraged by the amount of information learned but admits having a way to go before finding how to overcome the deadly problem.Rose rosette was observed on wild roses as.....
November 2, Richardson
US (TX): Seminar for pest control pros is low-cost CEU opportunityThe Fall Pest Management Seminar by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service offers one of the most cost-effective options for professional continuing education units, or CEUs, in the region, organizers said.“Early registration is $70, and that includes lunch,” said Dr. Mike Merchant, AgriLife Extension.....
Dutch expertise group AAB increases focus on new markets:
The high-end approach towards indoor cultivationThe market for indoor cultivation systems is evolving fast, especially now that the regulated cultivation of medical marijuana in North America has come around the corner. Dutch horticulture consultancy firm AAB is therefore translating its expertise in high-end indoor horticulture cultivationAAB is known.....
webinar, October 18
Modelling energy use and savings in the greenhouseNow that the mums are gone, and the poinsettias are getting ready to colour up, it’s becoming clear that winter is just around the corner. With the colder temperatures outside, comes the ramping up of your heating system. Remember those energy bills from winters gone by? Have they got you thinking about.....
5 tools to increase internal communication in floral companiesA sense of reason has followed us until today, do you remember when you were a child and you used to ask your parents “Why?” several times a day? Is that necessity of fully understanding everything around us that explains the importance of effective internal communication.by Marcela Buitrago, Komet.....
"ClockOnline exceeds all expectations"The recent period has seen a great deal of work go into the ClockOnline digital platform and it has paid off: Marco Stolze, owner of the online flowers and plants auction ClockOnline, is very enthusiastic about the initial results. “We have completed our first tests with this independent digital platform and.....
All those things that could be automatedTaking notes of the orders your customers make by phone, submitting the request to the procurement team via email, Skype or google sheets so then they can communicate that to the vendor, seems to be a process that requires being careful about remembering all details along every step of the way.In the floral.....
Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flightsJomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) will undergo the final audit by the United States Transportation Security Administration (TSA) at the end of this month to assess safety standards before it is given the last point of departure (LDP) status.If the audit becomes successful, Kenya Airways will have.....
November 9, Vijfhuizen
KFC holds workshop on the need for social projectsThe Kenya Flower Council in collaboration with Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) will hold a workshop on the need for social projects and impacts on the workers under HERprojects on the sidelines of the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands on November 9, 2017.....
Floralife webinar, October 24