Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special – Logistics
Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign enhanced cooperation agreementOn 29 November 2017, Air France-KLM and Jet Airways signed a landmark ‘Enhanced Cooperation Agreement’ for the development of their operations between Europe and India.A first in the history of Indian aviation, this agreement strengthens the partnership built between the three airlines since 2014. This.....
expected flights: 496,600
Schiphol presents 'Usage estimate 2018'Schiphol is getting busier and busier. This is good, for the economy, and bad, for people and polar bears. It is with this view that policy makers, directors and the Netherlands as a whole look at the future of the airport. In this respect it isn't a surprise that the document 'Usage estimate 2018',.....
Mark Woertman, Denkers BV
Transporting flower bulbs is a specialty in itself"About 80% of all flower bulbs outside Europe are transported by us", says Mark Woertman of Denkers BV. This company is a major player in fresh transport by sea and especially in flower bulbs. In line with this, they are also specialized in another, but related industry: the transport of machines for in and.....
Emirates SkyCargo signs MoU with Dubai CommerCityEmirates SkyCargo, the freight division of Emirates, has signed an MoU with Dubai CommerCity - the first free zone dedicated to e-commerce in the Middle East and North Africa region located in Dubai. The MoU was signed in the presence of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman and Chief.....
Kenya: Slow fresh produce paper work costs airlines millionsCargo airlines are paying out millions of shillings to customers due to what they term as stringent Kenya Plant Inspectorate Service (Kephis) approvals delaying export of perishable goods.The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport-based airlines say they have been compelled to take responsibility for decline in.....
Kenya eyes China cut flower marketKenya is banking on her long-standing relations with China to have a four per cent levy on flower exports to the Asian country scrapped.The latest push comes in the wake of the country experiencing logistical headwinds in its quest to penetrate other key markets such as Australia.Currently, Kenya’s biggest.....
at NBO airport in Nairobi