Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: "Controlling energy costs starts with understanding the natural gas bill"Accountants paying January's natural gas bills may be in for a nasty shock. While the bill itself won't look significantly different, the costs on it will. David Arkell of Canadian energy consultancy firm 360 Energy takes a closer look and explains how to decipher your new energy bills. By David Arkell, 360.....
NL: Geothermal energy has a positive social balanceIn 2012/2013 Larissa Gonzalez researched the sustainability of Green Well Westland. Over the past 18 months she has extended this research to all geothermal sources in the Netherlands that were in operation in 2014. This research calculated the average Energetic Payback period of the sources and describes.....
"32% energy savings achievable without problems"Since October 2016 the research "Maximum utilization of daylight to minimize exposure Phalaenopsis" is ongoing. It is carried out by Plant Lighting. Last year it was demonstrated in climate chambers that a 32% saving on electricity could be achieved without loss of production. The goal of this research is.....
Canada: Ontario to expand natural gas infrastructureAccess to natural gas remains a critical factor for the development of more greenhouse and agricultural operations throughout Ontario. While the greenhouse industry in the Leamington area recently got access to more natural gas via the new Union Gas pipeline project that was approved last year, many other.....
Kenya: River to power Mount Elgon OrchardsMount Elgon Orchards' farm will be running on hydro electrical power soon. They just started with the construction of the plant and hope to have it ready by August 2017. In the end, the plant will enable them to become 95 percent self-sufficient. The remaining energy needed will be complemented with solar.....
sustainable cultivation according Stolk Flora
Macro-mites, essential oils and vital water for the orchidAt Waterdrinker’s Cash & Carry, in the coming weeks the spotlight will be on growers that contribute to a sustainable and healthy world in one way or the other. This has resulted in a story series, including this one: an interview with Jan Stolk and Marco Hartensveld of nursery Stolk Flora about their.....
Africa's first grid-connected biogas plant powers upA commercial farm in Kenya has become Africa's first electricity producer powered by biogas to sell surplus electricity to the national grid, cutting the carbon emissions associated with oil-powered generation.The Gorge Farm Energy Park in Naivasha produces 2 megawatts (MW) of electricity — more than enough.....