Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OR): Researchers model optimal amount of rainfall for plantsResearchers have determined what could be considered a “Goldilocks” climate for rainfall use by plants: not too wet and not too dry. But those landscapes are likely to shrink and become less productive in the future through climate change, said Stephen Good, a hydrologist at Oregon State University and lead.....
"Bio-fertilization works in pelargonium"As organic farming continues to traverse the road to success, organic fertilizer can also prove its usefulness for ornamental plants. The Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences reported their success in attaining good product marketability in their experiments with pelargoniums.by Hans Peter.....
AkzoNobel breaks ground for European micronutrients expansion projectAkzoNobel’s Specialty Chemicals business has broken ground at its Kvarntorp plant in Sweden as part of a project to expand production capacity for chelated micronutrients, which are used as essential minerals in the agricultural market.The investment of more than €10 million will help meet growing demand for.....
Floriculture nutrition: The latest in phosphorus fertilityThe NC State floriculture group has been investigating the specifics of phosphorus fertility for annual bedding crops for the past 2 years. View the recorded webinar as Josh discusses the latest in phosphorus fertility recommendations, growth control strategies, and developments in recently identified.....
Growth response of herbaceous ornamentals to phosphorus fertilizationA series of experiments investigated the effects of increasing phosphate–phosphorus (P) concentrations on the growth and development of four horticultural species.In experiment 1, petunia [Petunia atkinsiana (Sweet) D. Don ex W.H. Baxter] plants were grown using eight P.....
webinar, November 10