Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Motherís Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kemin Crop Technologies launches Valena
A new soil amendment to prime soil for optimal plant growthKemin Crop Technologies, an initiative of Kemin Industries focused on providing solutions for commercial horticulture, launched a new product, Valena, a soil amendment sourced from a proprietary strain of Euglena gracilis (algae) rich in beta-glucan. Valena is designed to support the growth of healthy and.....
Earth Alive brings products to US marketEarth Alive Clean Technologies is bringing its bacterial soil amendment product to home gardeners in the United States.The first product for the US consumer gardening market, Soil Activator, has garnered world-wide recognition and proven to boost yields of dozens of crops such as tomatoes, blueberries and.....
Nutritional factsheet geraniumsGeraniums require medium levels of fertilization, growing best with 150 to 200 ppm N. Optimal substrate pH values are between 5.8 and 6.5. Geraniums are susceptible to both low and high pH disorders, developing iron (Fe) and manganese (Mn) toxicity at low pH and Fe deficiency at low pH.Geraniums require.....
Video: Why your controlled release fertilizer didn't work as expectedIn the below video, Nelson Gonzalez, Territory / Key Account Manager at ICL, discusses the top 10 reasons your controlled release fertilizer may not have performed as you expected.Fertilizer displacementÖ. If you incorporate your fertilizer and are bumping a smaller container to a larger container, take into.....
Controlled release fertilizer in the nursery