Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (898)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
- Japan: Cyclamen losing popularity as year-end gift (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Chrysal Bag-in-box packaging with 70% less plasticChrysal Professional's new Bag-in-box contains 70% less plastic than their blue containers. Not only is the new packaging ecologically friendly, it is also more user-friendly. The new Bag-in-box packaging is easy to separate and easy to dispose of; just press the plastic can together and put the carton in.....
Hong Kong florists see interest for blooms fade ahead of Lunar New YearWhile Lunar New Year decorations typically include plants and flowers that symbolise luck and good fortune, florists in Hong Kong expect overall sales to droop compared to last year, with some estimating earnings to fall by up to 30 per cent.Those who spoke to the Post attributed the drop to dwindling.....
Malaysia: No love for roses despite cheaper pricesDemand for roses for Valentine’s Day this year has dropped, according to Ipoh florists, despite lower prices and greater availability compared to last year.New Foo Choon Florist owner Satchiathanandhan Nadarajah said that he only received about 10 pre-orders for this Valentine’s Day.“Last year, even though.....
Eric Egberts, BloomyPro
"Less than 1% of the total flower assortment available in webshops for consumers"Did you know that the flower world only sells 0.01% of its total supply of cut flowers to consumers via e-commerce? When you look at the bouquets of the top 3 players in e-commerce, you come to the conclusion that they only use around 40 families of flowers. There are a number of colour and varieties per.....
Becky Roberts, Produce Marketing Association (PMA)