Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OH): Corso's comments on arrest of employeesOn June 5, 2018, Federal investigators executed a search warrant at Corso’s Flower and Garden Center locations in Sandusky and Castalia, Ohio. In the process of executing that warrant, the investigators arrested more than 100 Corso’s employees. Corso’s is fully complying with the government’s investigation,.....
US (OH): Kah’s Nursery becomes 1,000th Espoma certified dealerThe Espoma Company has welcomed the 1,000th participant into its certified dealer program, Kah Nursery, a garden center servicing the Botkins, Ohio market since 1948. The Espoma Certified Dealer Program is a program offered to garden centers that allows staff members to learn about plant nutrition and Espoma.....
UK: Nursery plant centre for saleQuinton Edwards are selling an established nursery and plant centre which benefits from a four bedroom period house.The business has been operating for circa 15 years and is a traditionally run nursery and plant centre which relies heavily on repeat custom and is favoured by keen gardeners. The majority of.....
New busy lizzies bred to beat disease: