Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dosatron offers free fertilizer to garden center customersDosatron International introduces the Free Fertilizer Panel for Garden Centers.“Offering free fertilizer to customers at a garden center is a great way to increase customer traffic,” explains Lela Kelly, Dosatron’s Vice President, and Horticulture Specialist. “It’s easy to set up with Dosatron’s Free.....
UK: Study tour gains insight and inspiration from HollandIt was an action packed few days for garden centres and suppliers attending the HTA Garden Retail Study Tour in Holland last week.The tour began on Wednesday 8th February with a visit to the Elho factory where the group heard the latest trend information and ideas from this family company that was.....
UK: Dobbies reports increase in Christmas salesDobbies Garden Centres reports its most successful Christmas trading period in the last five years with a number of standout performances for the business.Sales of the Christmas range rose 9.8% from the previous year. Live trees had its highest ever sell through and Santa suppers and breakfasts were up 41%.....
Proven Winners Certified Training Program grows in 2017Retailer participation is on the rise and new bonus material is available for the 2017 Proven Winners Certified Training Program. Understanding the challenges of training new and seasonal staff at independent garden centers, Proven Winners is working to equip managers with tools to prepare their employees to.....
NL: Start of collaboration Van Zaal Transport and garden center IntratuinThis month has seen the launch of the collaboration between garden center chain Intratuin and transport company Van Zaal Transport. Both companies are excited about the collaboration.The two companies agreed in December 2016 that as of January 2017 Van Zaal Transport would be handling all transportation from.....
US (MD): Billy Foard, owner of Valley View Farms, diesWilliam C. "Billy" Foard, president and co-founder of Valley View Farms of Cockeysville — where he once displayed the world's largest pumpkin — died of heart disease Jan. 25 at Union Memorial Hospital. The Phoenix resident was 78.He and his older brother, John B. "Punky" Foard III, rented a parcel of land on.....
US (IL): GrowIt! launches garden shop program for IGCsFrom the beginning, GrowIt! has always had a mission to help the horticultural industry. The idea was to cultivate new gardeners, and inspire more people to grow plants. Over the past two years, GrowIt! has done just that. With over 250,000 community members (half of which are under the age of 35), GrowIt!.....
UK: Garden centre opened in time for Christmas shoppingAt the end of last November, Garsons in Titchfield opened the doors of its refurbished, expanded garden centre. Thermoflor were responsible for upgrading and expanding the covered retail area.That was quite a specialist project as it involved accommodating several differences in height and building at right.....
8-10 February 2017: HTA's study tour to the Netherlands