Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Mother’s Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Spain's main rose exporter after one year"Since planting the first roses in 2016, Aleia Roses has managed to position itself as Spain's main rose exporter. Last year, over 28 million roses were sold: 24 through Royal FloraHolland, while 4 million were sold in Spain. The company takes stock.With an investment of 65 million euros, Aleia Roses is the.....
Graphical tracking of greenhouse cropsVIDEO Height management can be a challenge for poinsettia growers. Graphical Tracking was developed as a simple crop monitoring and management tool to plot actual plant height or development of a crop and compare this value to target plant height or development over time.In this video Roberto Lopez and Garrett.....
Russia: 600,000 Ulyanovsk tulips congratulated ladies for International Women's DayThis year ladies of Ulyanovsk (Russia) have been congratulated with the International Women’s Day by a Happy General. It is the name of a tulip variety grown in Ulyanovsk greenhouse. Also, here they make bouquets that were delivered to flower shops in the run up to this holiday. As a rule, in one floral.....
CAN (ON): Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation InitiativeThe Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative (GCII), is a non-competitive 19 million-dollar funding program established for Ontario greenhouse growers to increase sector competitiveness, by providing broad-based support that fosters innovation and investment in the sector.Eligible applicants.....
Ireland: Glasshouses destroyed by snowHorticulturalists and vegetable and potato growers faced a range of impacts from Storm Emma.Farmers with glasshouses and polytunnels bore the brunt of the recent bad weather, with many structures collapsing under the weight of the snow.Several nurseries at Barnland, Gorey, Co Wexford were severely hit."It's.....
UK: 3,100sqm council-owned greenhouse up for saleFancy a new greenhouse?You’ll need a big back garden for this one though.Kirklees Council is flogging the glasshouse from its mothballed Bradley Nurseries horticultural site.The 3,100m² glasshouse is about the size of half a football pitch.The price of the huge structure has not been revealed, with the.....
Iraq: 20-hectare plant nursery opens in KurdistanThe biggest plant nursery in the Kurdistan Region was opened in Sulaimani on Friday with an event attended by the governor and Ministry of Agriculture officials.“We have been working on this project for a year and a half. We have built nearly 100 greenhouses for plant cuttings and so on. One million cuttings.....
Noble Roses grows 1 mln tulips
Russia: Tatarstan tulips for International Women’s DayDirector of the company Noble roses, Azat Mourtazin tells about specifics of the flower business, preparation for the International Women’s Day and company success on Valentine's Day.By Dianna Avakyan published on sntat.ru.Azat Mourtazin. Click herefor the youtube video (In Russian)What did you start your.....
CAN (ON): Greenhouses eligible for cost-share programYou might have heard that a new cost-share program, GreenON Agriculture was announced recently. This program is designed to help Ontario farm businesses reduce their carbon footprint, and greenhouses are eligible.This program will be of interest to greenhouse operators who are concerned about rising energy.....
India: Polyhouses grow in popularityPolyhouse cultivation is growing in Kareemguda and Keesara. Just a few years ago there were just a few polyhouses in these areas but in the past few years there has been a steady rise.In Kareemguda several farmers stopped cultivating vegetables and have now taken up growing flowers. Rakesh, who quit his 9 to.....