Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Mother’s Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Platform links flower shipment data to air waybillsAmsterdam Airport Schiphol is increasing trust and transparency in the supply chain by linking flower shipment data to Air Waybill numbers at source, part of its Smart Cargo Mainport Program (SCMP).The SCMP aims to make Amsterdam Airport Schiphol the Smartest Airport in Europe through increased use of data.....
AmericanHort to prepare industry for impact of new trucking regulationsAmericanHort will host a free webinar about the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate and the impact on the horticulture industry on Thursday March 15th at 2:30pm.The webinar will feature Andy Bruney from T. Load Specialties, who will share insights to help business owners manage the newly-enacted trucking.....
Cargo London Heathrow 5% up in FebruaryThe UK’s busiest airport, London Heathrow, saw its cargo performance soar in February. Up by 5% year on year, the gateway’s cargo traffic was at a record high for the 19th consecutive month, at 133,140 tonnes.Heathrow said the increase was mainly due to growth in North American and East Asian markets......
Flowers contribute to banner year for American cargo airlinesAirlines in Latin America reported growth of 5.8 percent in 2017, helped by the economic turnaround in Brazil. Carriers had a firecracker start in 2018 with the season of flowers gaining momentum.More than two million fresh flowers per freight aircraft were shipped onboard LATAM Cargo during the four weeks.....
"Loss of cargo department at Schiphol a bad move"Schiphol has defended its decision to merge its much-admired cargo division into its aviation marketing department (AVM).However, one senior airport executive told The Loadstar he could not understand why Schiphol would put a negative message out into the market at a time when its relationship with the cargo.....
Digital platform shows seafreight service offeringsSea Explorer offers Kuehne + Nagel’s customers an easy gateway to the company’s comprehensive overview of direct global seafreight services. With access to more than 3,000 vessels and more than 750 direct weekly services, Kuehne + Nagels network provides maximum flexibility in global container transport for.....
US (TX): Dallas Fort Worth’s first perishable cargo facility openedDnata officially opened a 37,000 sq. ft. cargo centre that includes the only dedicated cool-chain perishable cargo facility at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Following the recent acquisition of a cargo facility in Houston, this state-of-the-art cargo handling centre is suitable for all.....
March 8, Frankfurt
Germany: Bringing together opinion leaders from the logistics sectorWanting to make a difference – and not just move freight from A to B. That’s what companies in the logistics sector have in common, which will be meeting on 8 March 2018 at the first ‘Cargovention’ in Frankfurt. Lufthansa Cargo extended the invitation to attend. Due to its leading role in the digital.....
A tour of American Airlines’ London Heathrow cargo operationsCompared to carrying human passengers, cargo is still a relatively small aspect of US airline’s revenues. In 2017, cargo operations represented less than 2% of American Airlines’ total revenue. But cargo can play an important role when it comes to airline profitability — particularly on international.....
Air cargo demand grows ahead of expectation in JanuaryAir cargo demand and revenues improved in January, but it is too early to tell whether this foreshadows another strong year for air cargo.The latest figures from WorldACD show that worldwide cargo volumes increased by 8.5% year on year in January, compared with growth predictions for the year of around.....
Eline van den Berg: