Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Turnover FloraHolland first half 2018 almost similar to last year
- Tips and Tricks for Outdoor Mum and Hydrangea Production this Summer
- First hydrangea variety granted Breeders' Rights in China
- NL: Getting people excited about fragrant roses
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Southwest Airlines Cargo begins shipping internationallySouthwest Airlines Cargo is entering its next era as it officially began its international shipping program on Sunday. With this milestone, the carrier now offers the ability to ship between the United States and Mexico City. Later this summer, the carrier intends to add the ability to ship between the U.S......
Lufthansa Cargo markets air cargo capacities on the spot marketcargo.one, the provider of an airline-independent digital platform for marketing and booking of air freight capacities, and Lufthansa Cargo seal their cooperation with a cooperation contract. Lufthansa Cargo is thus opening up a new digital sales channel for the spot segment. The globally available.....
NL: Realisation of CO2 neutral train terminal along highwayEntrepreneurs from horticulture, logistics and transport companies, among others, want to realise a completely CO2 neutral Rail terminal for goods along the highway A12 in Bleiswijk, The Netherlands. The location is ideally suited in the horticultural areas which means high volumes and a constant stream of.....
How sealed containers are broken openThe following video shows how thieves break open sealed containers without breaking the seal.
US: New Ball ColorLink EDGE offers fixed freight programThe new Ball ColorLink EDGE membership program offers predictable shipping costs from the best Gold Suppliers from Ball Seed. EDGE will ship plants when and where they're needed, without any shipping cost surprises on your invoice.Here's what's included with Ball ColorLink EDGE membership:EDGE ExtremeNo.....
Turnover FloraHolland first half 2018 almost similar to last yearIn the first half of 2018, the turnover at Royal FloraHolland amounted to €2.6 billion, a fraction less than the sum achieved in the first six months of 2017. The average price of flowers was 3.9% higher, of houseplants 0.3% higher and of outdoor plants 2% higher.The higher prices compensated for the effect.....
How they handle airfreight pallets at the auctionAt Veiling Rhein-Maas, the Import department ensures that flowers and plants arriving from countries such as Israel, Ethiopia, Kenya, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy and other countries can be auctioned successfully. The Import department's work includes e.g. unpacking and preparing products, an initial check.....
Kenya: "Sky is the limit for US direct flights"Kenya’s economy is set to reap big when Nairobi-New York non-stop direct flights commence on October 28 this year.Trade, Transport and Tourism Cabinet secretaries Adan Mohammed, James Macharia and Najib Balala respectively have termed the flights a game changer in terms of trade benefits.The US is Kenya’s.....
Kenya Airways revamps cargo businessKenya Airways is revamping its profitable cargo business to make itself attractive to e-commerce companies like Amazon and Ikea in an effort to double the unit’s contribution to revenue.The carrier, part-owned by Air France-KLM, is reviewing its network as it plans to add as many as 20 new routes over the.....
Cool Chain Association chairman appeal: