Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenyan transport secretary optimistic about US flightsTransport CS James Macharia has exuded confidence Jomo Kenyatta International Airport will be certified fit for US direct flights.He said the ongoing security audit by an American security agency will confirm the country's readiness for the flights to New York."We are confident that this final audit will see.....
Boeing 747s find new life in air-cargo surgeA funny thing happened to an older generation of Boeing Co. 747 jumbo jets on their way to dusty oblivion in desert parking lots.Instead of being scrapped, the humpbacked planes are back in demand as workhorses of global shipping. Booming trade is stoking the need for big, long-range jets to haul.....
China: Lufthansa Cargo adds direct freighter services to ChengduLufthansa Cargo has further increased its freighter network in China by adding direct services to and from Chengdu (CTU). Since 5 May 2018, a Boeing 777F with flight number LH8410 departs Frankfurt every Monday and Saturday and returns from Chengdu every Tuesday and Sunday.“We are very proud to now be.....
How belly capacity can impact cargo challengesThe team at Schiphol has already been through several changes in 2018, and the cargo department is looking forward to becoming more integrated within the aviation team and having more impact on business decisions. In this article, we get to know the new head of Aviation Marketing, Cargo and Customer.....
US (FL): Airglades Airport to become perishable cargo hubA decade-long dream to transform a rural Florida airport into a multi-billion-dollar commercial hub for perishable cargo appears to be coming in for landing.Airglades Airport is a municipal airport 55 miles east of Fort Myers. It’s in Clewiston, in the northeastern reaches of the county, where sugar reigns.....
Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landingHeat from a consignment of flowers is believed to have activated a fire alarm on board a cargo jet carrying horses that made an emergency landing at Shannon Airport on Saturday.Martinair flight MPH-7342 was travelling from Miami in the US to Amsterdam in Holland.There was a crew of six on board including.....
Schiphol Cargo marks growth in Chinese, Latam and African marketsAmsterdam Airport Schiphol has seen continued growth in both the China and Latin American markets after its results were revealed for the first quarter of 2018.China, the airport’s largest country market, showed an increase of 2.1 per cent at 30,735 tonnes from January to March 2018, compared with the same.....
US: Mother's Day flower orders squeeze cold chain capacityMother’s Day might well be known by an alias: National Flower Day. Along with Valentine’s Day, it sees more flowers bought and sold than any other holiday. Few of them, however, are grown in the United States.In fact, the amount of cut flowers grown in the U.S. since 1991 has fallen 95%, according to the.....
Emirates SkyCargo transports 28,000 tonnes of flowers from Kenya in 2017-18Emirates SkyCargo transported 28,000 tonnes of flowers from Kenya in the year 2017-18. This volume was transported in the 12 months since the launch of Emirates’ offering for perishables – Emirates Fresh.Since April 2017, Emirates SkyCargo has carried close to 400,000 tonnes of perishables under the three.....
Ecuador will send more products to Europe with zero tariffsIn June, Ecuador will sign an agreement with the member countries of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).The EFTA is an intergovernmental organization established for the promotion of free trade and economic integration for the benefit of its member states. With the signing of this agreement, about 99.....
Air France-KLM’s de Nooijer