Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Transplant shock can be minimized with better fit plant holesEllepot introduces a new driller machine to further enhance the use of the Ellepot system. The machine is designed to drill a perfect-fit transplanting hole in conventional pots, loose filled trays or other larger ellepots. By doing so, root damage is minimized and the plant experiences a reduced.....
ISO Cutting Planter
ISO Group and Florensis lift cutting planting to higher levelCooperation between ISO Group and Florensis regarding ISO Cutting Planter 2500 goes back to 2015. During that period they had lengthy discussions about the demands and requirements that the machine should comply with. In particular, speed and quality of planting were important in this respect.Labor savings.....
Smart2B supplier Epson Colorworks Benelux
Fast, waterproof and in colorThis is going to explode, Anton is sure of it. With the Epson printers, for which his company Smart2B has the marketing rights for the Benelux countries, he has an exceptional product that is expected to perform extremely well. "With these printers, a grower, exporter, transporter or anybody else, can print.....
Industrial tray washer eliminates risks during propagation stageVIDEO Hygiene is of paramount importance during the propagation stage. For this reason, Dutch young plant grower Beekenkamp Plants’ from Maasdijk, has recently installed a Unifortes tunnel washing machine. The washer is part of the new production site realized by Beekenkamp.The 5,5 meter long tunnel washer has.....
Steef Gerichhausen, Kwekerij Kamervoort
NL: Energy savings due to climate station on greenhouse roofAmaryllis cultivation requires both heat and cooling. At the Dutch Kwekerij Kamervoort the heat is provided by a gas boiler with a condenser. The condenser extracts all heat from the boiler’s combustion gases. In the summer cooling is very efficiently handled using a heat pump. This is how Steef Gerichhausen.....
WPS delivery system
Danish grower PKM invests in efficiency, peace of mindDanish company Gartneriet PKM is one of the market leaders in the production of Campanula and invests in efficiency and peace of mind. PKM focuses on sizeable labor savings, faster response times to market and tranquility in the workplace. In collaboration with WPS a delivery system was designed that meets.....
Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800The ISO Group presented the new Cutting & Planting 1800 at the IPM in Essen from January 24 through January 27. The Cutting & Planting 1800 has already been shown at the GreenTech in Amsterdam and was also nominated for the Greentech Innovation Award, but was further developed and improved last year.....
NL: Hortimat completes automation of Flower Business SupportBesides moving the existing flower processing lines from Naaldwijk to Rijnsburg, Hortimat installed all machines together as one working flower processing line and including all air pipes, electricity, and electronic control units. After completing the project, they tested and fine-tuned everything, for.....
January 24-27, 2017 in Essen, Germany: