Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Technical developments in cultivation table systemsFor about ten years, the technique of forcing tulips has been developed quite well. At KG Systems, they know everything about it. Bernardo Greeve: "We were the first to introduce the possibility of forcing tulips in a multi-layer system, and now it's even possible for up to 10 layers."In such a system, the.....
Video: Tulips from bulb to flowerIn a new video, one of Codema’s many sustainable solutions is brought to light. The video shows the entire growing process of a tulip, from the beginning till the end. With the use of Codema’s custom-made solutions, Rainbow Colors is now able to produce more efficiently, reliably, flexibly and inexpensively.....
NL: More flexible deleafing with new processing lineTulips, Stocks, Trachelium and other summer flowers are grown at nursery ’t Molentje in Monster. Besides Tulips, Stocks are also processed with the Quality Buncher Pro ’17.Due to the addition of the CRP Stripper, all stems are deleafed one by one. “The processing of multiple colors after each other in a.....
Hortimat installs 6 new bouquet processing lines:
NL: 4,000 bouquets per hourRecently, a flower processing company in Aalsmeer received six 'almost' brand new bouquet processing lines. Almost brand new, because Hortimat included used bunch machines in the processing lines.Extended lines are mounted on the frames. The length of the supplied lines ranges between 21 and 23 meters. The.....
Video: Tulip processing with debulbing machinesVIDEO Dutch company Van der Peet Bloembollenbedrijf at Berkhout grows tulips and peonies. With a completely new system from Potveer which includes harvesting belts, a Debulbing Machine Pro and the Quality Buncher Pro '17 the flowers are being processed. Below you can see the video of the complete system that.....
NL: Students get acquainted with flower processing systemsTechnical Business Management students of Hogeschool Inholland had the opportunity to get to know Bercomex during the Mix & Match event. The students displayed a keen interest in traineeships and graduation assignments at Bercomex.Students looking for traineeships or graduation assignments in.....
A reminder about fertilizer injector maintenanceHere’s a quick but very important refresher on fertilizer injector maintenance. Ensure they’re working properly on a regular basis to avoid extra headaches.How do I know if my injector is working properly?Hopefully damage to foliage wasn’t your first sign things were a little off. Some things to remember:The.....
For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generatorsA global Private Negotiated Sale of ten (10) Cummins 2000 kW Natural Gas Generator Sets has been announced by TCL Asset Group Inc., Toronto Canada, on behalf of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada and its subsidiary NEP Holdings LP. This unprecedented offering represents an exceptional opportunity for power and.....
Stan van der Waal, Rainbow Greenhouses: