Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese TV visits Dutch flower industryChinese TV station CCTV made a series of three episodes about the flower industry in the Netherlands, together with Frank Timmerman of Tulipspecialist, showing the flower industry in the Netherlands.The Chinese TV station CCTV practically filmed the whole flower chain: auction, flower export, nursery and.....
Dutch nursery expands Walking Plant SystemA 10,000 m2 expansion of the Walking Plant System has enabled Karma Plants to increase its production. To get the most out of this expansion, the nursery has decided to extend its current WPS system as it has already led to a remarkable improvement in quality and higher yields per square metre.The first.....
NL: Expansion potential for exclusively-designed bareroot machineThe new and exclusive digging machine especially designed for Rijnbeek & Son last year came close to collecting a Study Group Innovation award recently. The event was held at the Studie Club Boskoop, close to the Rijnbeek & Son nursery.Arno Rijnbeek said 'We had been talking to Huub Van Gerven for.....
Temperature distribution improved by screen fansAt the end of 2015, airmix fans were placed in four sections at Dutch grower Berg Roses. These are screen fans that can mix air from above the screen with greenhouse air, and then blow the mixed air horizontally into the greenhouse. By using air from above the screen, the greenhouse air becomes cooler and.....
Transplant shock can be minimized with better fit plant holesEllepot introduces a new driller machine to further enhance the use of the Ellepot system. The machine is designed to drill a perfect-fit transplanting hole in conventional pots, loose filled trays or other larger ellepots. By doing so, root damage is minimized and the plant experiences a reduced.....
ISO Cutting Planter
ISO Group and Florensis lift cutting planting to higher levelCooperation between ISO Group and Florensis regarding ISO Cutting Planter 2500 goes back to 2015. During that period they had lengthy discussions about the demands and requirements that the machine should comply with. In particular, speed and quality of planting were important in this respect.Labor savings.....
Smart2B supplier Epson Colorworks Benelux
Fast, waterproof and in colorThis is going to explode, Anton is sure of it. With the Epson printers, for which his company Smart2B has the marketing rights for the Benelux countries, he has an exceptional product that is expected to perform extremely well. "With these printers, a grower, exporter, transporter or anybody else, can print.....
Industrial tray washer eliminates risks during propagation stageVIDEO Hygiene is of paramount importance during the propagation stage. For this reason, Dutch young plant grower Beekenkamp Plants’ from Maasdijk, has recently installed a Unifortes tunnel washing machine. The washer is part of the new production site realized by Beekenkamp.The 5,5 meter long tunnel washer has.....
Steef Gerichhausen, Kwekerij Kamervoort
NL: Energy savings due to climate station on greenhouse roofAmaryllis cultivation requires both heat and cooling. At the Dutch Kwekerij Kamervoort the heat is provided by a gas boiler with a condenser. The condenser extracts all heat from the boiler’s combustion gases. In the summer cooling is very efficiently handled using a heat pump. This is how Steef Gerichhausen.....
WPS delivery system
Danish grower PKM invests in efficiency, peace of mindDanish company Gartneriet PKM is one of the market leaders in the production of Campanula and invests in efficiency and peace of mind. PKM focuses on sizeable labor savings, faster response times to market and tranquility in the workplace. In collaboration with WPS a delivery system was designed that meets.....