Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
How flowers inspire fashionFlowers follow, compliment and inspire fashion and vice versa. We see runways filled with fresh flowers for fashion shows, who can forget Christian Dior’s Autumn/Winter 2012 Couture show with the walls of entire rooms lined with fresh flowers. Or the beautiful runway decorated with wild flowers by Adelaide.....
UK: Peony is on the Flower Agenda in JuneIt’s June, and that means it’s time for the peony. This beauty will be shining in many vases this month, but can also be seen extensively in bridal bouquets and striking centrepieces. Consumers can read all about the peony at Funnyhowflowersdothat.co.uk. The peony’s originWe have been enjoying the.....
US: After 'slow food', chefs are now going for 'slow flowers'In 2013, Eat Me Speak Me chef Jarrett Stieber launched his pop-up restaurant with a defining mission: to showcase the bounty of local farms. From day one that included not just the food on diners’ plates but also the flowers on Stieber’s tables. “It’s important for cooks to learn about flowers just like we.....
US (TX): Texas A&M AgriLife advises purchasing of 'water-efficient' plantsA state tax-free holiday on “water-efficient products” from May 27-29 includes all plants, trees and grasses for non-commercial shoppers, according to the Texas Comptroller’s Office. Texas A&M AgriLife Research horticulturists urge residents to be vigilant in selecting plant life that conserves water.....
Setting up your floral E-commerce for successMaximizing sales through the e-commerce platform will come from two basic aspects: configuring all the correct settings for your users and the marketing efforts you dedicate for getting people to use the tool.First things first: Get people to your e-commerce siteJust like with any other e-commerce, your.....
US (NC): A new co-op market blooms in DurhamFor most local flower growers, there are only two ways to sell your goods: at farmers markets or directly to florists.But for some, those farmers markets aren’t what they used to be and and most florists buy imported flowers from large distributors.Earlier this year, a group banded together to create their.....
Netherlands: Ruigrok reveals top 10 “Amazing Tulips”This period is an exciting time for Ruigrok Flowerbulbs. The blooming season is coming to an end (which was a festive and colorful event as always) and now they're waiting for the bulbs to grow as big and strong as they can for the harvest in June and July.Tulips come in many shapes, sizes and colors, and.....
US: How the peony became Indiana's state flowerThe peonies seem to be blooming early this year. The showy, fragrant flowers of the peony typically burst their blooms for a few short weeks from late May to early June before the stems droop from the weight of the mammoth flowers.But how did the peony — native to China, not Indiana — get to be the official.....
US: Thousands of roses to be placed for Memorial DayOrganizers with the Memorial Day Flowers Foundation hope to place 10,000 roses at Miramar National Cemetery over Memorial Day Weekend to honor fallen U.S. troops and veterans.Chris Johnson, who is organizing the event this year at Miramar, said, “It’s about bringing back the original meaning of Memorial Day,.....
June 29, Quito (Ecuador)