Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: Champions of climate change create greener citiesAround 100 plant species have been identified as the champions of climate change under a $10 million, five-year joint research project.Funded under the Hort Innovation Green Cities Fund, and in partnership with Macquarie University, Western Sydney University (WSU) and the NSW Office of Heritage and the.....
October 17, Oxfordshire
UK: Develop your marketing strategies with the HTA Marketing ForumThe Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) Marketing Forum will take place on Wednesday 17 October 2018 at Horticulture House in Oxfordshire. HTA Marketing Forum has brought together speakers from inside and outside of the industry, aiming itself at all those involved in marketing and public relations in the.....
"Russian customers are always looking for new colors and varieties"From the 11th till the 13th of September Schneider youngplants, jointly with its Russian partner company Rassada, will be present at the Flowers Expo taking place in the Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center in Moscow. The Flowers Expo is the largest international Trade Fair organized in Russia and it.....
Dutch auction offers live video of plant clocksTo get an even better image of the product being presented at the Royal FloraHolland plant clocks in Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk, you can watch the Live Stream Video. This service is provided free of charge.You can bid from your own workstation on the widest assortment of flowers and plants at all Royal.....
"Price groups save growers a lot of time"During the summer weeks, the first growers were introduced to a new function within Floriday: the price groups. Many plant growers are currently spending a great deal of time filling in weekly lists for customers and keeping them up to date. This is a time-consuming weekly chore.From 80 weekly lists to 4.....
Parkinson’s Disease and a tulipIf you were to see a yellow ribbon logo, you’d think of supporting our troops. A pink ribbon is associated with supporting breast cancer awareness. But a tulip?Ah, the tulip. Several years ago, the red tulip was adopted by the global Parkinson’s community to bring awareness to the disease.The red tulip, with.....
Houseplants of the Month for 2019 announcedThejoyofplants.co.uk will be putting a selected houseplant, or group of houseplants, in the spotlight every month again in 2019. The specially produced photography will also take into account the style trends for 2019. The images and the texts created for the consumer will also link up with the new growth.....
UK: Readyhedge set to show at Four OaksReadyhedge have confirmed their plans to exhibit at Four Oaks next month for the second year running.The Sales team commented: “It is exciting to be going back to the Four Oaks Show and to follow up on the success of last year's show for us. This year we will be showing our customisable POS boards which we.....
UK: Flower Council of Holland nominated for BFA industry awardThe Flower Council of Holland has been nominated for a BFA Industry Award for the Floristry Service Provider of the Year category.The Flower Council have been promoting the industry, and inspiring consumers through on-trend content, campaigns, and consumer PR activities to make sure that flowers and plants.....
Van Egmond Lisianthus wins audience award Flower Parade RijnsburgJust like previous years, Van Egmond Lisianthus participated at the Flower Parade in Rijnsburg. Their float was made resembling the North Pole and was filled with some of the most beautiful Lisianthus flowers. This year the float won the audience award for best float. Also, the jury gave them a silver medal.....
David Austin Roses: