Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New heuchera is bred to fill landscapesTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of Heuchera Grande Amethyst PPAF ('TNHEUGA'). This variety has a large mounding habit and is bred to fill landscapes. Heuchera Grande Amethyst has purple, wavy leaves and flowers on medium-height stalks that bloom in late summer. This perennial performs well in.....
Star Roses and Plants wins three AGRS awardsStar Roses and Plants won three awards from the American Garden Rose Selections (AGRS) testing program—the successor organization to All American Rose Selections. AGRS recognizes roses that are easy to care for, disease-resistant and suitable for different regions of the country.Star Roses and Plants winners.....
Pellens Hortensien christens own hydrangea varietySchloss Moyland, a new hydrangea variety (Hydrangea macrophylla) will be named, which has been selected by Pellens Hortensien and will now be marketed all over Europe. "The special aspect of this variety is its fascinating play of colours while bursting into blossom," company owner Andreas Pellens describes.....
UK: Bransford Webbs introduces Buddleja RocketstarBuddleja Rocketstar is a new introduction from Proven Winners, available exclusively in the UK from The Bransford Webbs Plant Company.These varieties combine a very low and compact habit with big flowers, which cover the plant non-stop from early summer to autumn. This variety is winter hardy and is suitable.....
PlantHaven welcomes Augustus GreenPlantHaven welcomes Augustus Green, who is joining the PlantHaven Plants Team from Santa Barbara City College. He will be recording all the activity at the "2018 Go Trials". This year's trial will include many new candidates. The team is hard at work getting them ready for their premier North American.....
US: Flower naming ceremony honors Bradley GainesProfessionals in the floral community gathered on Monday, June 25th for the 9th Annual Flower Naming Ceremony to honor Bradley Gaines of United Supermarkets for his 20+ years of service to the industry.For this surprise award, Bradley’s team worked with event management to bring in Bradley’s daughter and.....
Two New Melons earn AAS Winner designation for North AmericaAll-America Selections, currently celebrating 86 years as the only North American non-profit trialing organization for plants that demonstrate great garden performance, announce new regional AAS Winners. Each of the following varieties was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent,.....
US (TX): Horticultural field day draws ornamental, vegetable gardenersWhite pentas were among the highlights for Kathy Harris, one of the more than 300 attendees at the recent East Texas Horticultural Field Day at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center in Overton.The 25th annual East Texas Horticultural Field Day featured more than 500 ornamental and dozens.....
Terra Nova introduces Heuchera Grande Black PPAFTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of Heuchera Grande Black PPAF ('TNHEUGB'). This variety has multiple crowns; large, wavy leaves; and it blooms from August to September. Heuchera Grande Black has red-black leaves with small, flowery spikes that bloom throughout the summer. This mound-forming.....
South Africa: Orchid to be named after Albertina SisuluA special orchid will be unveiled next week as part of the celebrations of the life of late struggle stalwart Albertina Sisulu.The inter-ministerial task team unveiled an array of activities in honour of Sisulu and former president Nelson Mandela in Pretoria on Friday.Both struggle stalwarts would have.....
UK: Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants launches two new crocosmiasHardy’s Cottage Garden Plants launched two new Crocosmia at RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. The new Firestars Series of Crocosmia has been developed by Paul Lewis, an amateur plant breeder and hybridiser, specialising in Crocosmia and Gladiolus on the Isle of Wight. Paul has spent the last 25 years.....
Fleurizon introduces new varieties