Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New: environmentally friendly herb conceptStorytelling, being environmentally friendly and growing your own product. These are all hot topics and German plant wholesaler Gebrüder Cox highlights them in a single concept called "Schnauze voll!". This plastic-free herb concept was introduced at the Hortivation in June 2016 and won several innovation.....
Uflex’s waterless internet flower packaging wins FPA awardWaterless Internet Flower Packaging by India’s largest multinational flexible packaging materials and solution company Uflex Limited has been conferred with a series of Top Honors at the 61st Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards ceremony held in Boca Raton, Florida.The Annual Flexible Packaging Achievement.....
Etiketten-Becker puts new ecological products on the market
Stone paper to substitute plastic?A label made out of stones? Yes, the new ecological paper products of Etiketten-Becker consists of 80 percent limestone and 20 percent recycled polyethylene and claims to have the same characteristics as polypropylene. This German printing and media company used to produce this so-called stone paper for an.....
Gerben van Giessen, Butterfly Orchids:
"30%-40% of all our plants leave the company with Undrcover"Gerben van Giessen has been growing Phalaenopsis since 2008 under the name Butterfly Orchids. The company is situated in the Dutch town of Andel and on its 34,000 m² facility more than 2 million Phalaenopsis are produced every year for the European sales market. In 2015, Butterfly Orchids introduced the.....
Thoruplund comes with flowers in a boxGartneriet Thoruplund has come up with an innovative concept: flowers in a box.With the Flowers for you box (P.P.), the top section of which can easily be removed by the customer. The waterproof base can be used as a pot, which can be placed directly with the plant anywhere in the home.The box can be used in.....
WPS delivery system
Danish grower PKM invests in efficiency, peace of mindDanish company Gartneriet PKM is one of the market leaders in the production of Campanula and invests in efficiency and peace of mind. PKM focuses on sizeable labor savings, faster response times to market and tranquility in the workplace. In collaboration with WPS a delivery system was designed that meets.....
Koen Pack introduces colorful flower sleeveThe new Smartsleeves, picks and labels from Koen Pack are ideal to brighten a bouquet or plant. The Smartsleeve Floral Happiness is available in 50x44cm. The picks are available in 10 and 50cm. The label is available in 8x4cm.Koen Pack has patented the Smartsleeves. The Smartsleeve has the look of a sleeve.....
Dillewijn Zwapak at the IPM Essen: