Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Towards a seamless Kenya-Netherlands flower chainKLM, Royal FloraHolland, and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol are reinforcing the air bridge between Kenya and the Netherlands, joining forces to ensure that the Aalsmeer-Schiphol region remains the world’s top flower-trading centre.The goal of the Holland Flower Alliance (HFA) is to realise a seamless chain that.....
Lufthansa Cargo Cool Center expansions have begunLufthansa Cargo has kicked off the development of the Cool Center at the Frankfurt hub. "We’ve gained a great deal of experience in the worldwide transport of sensitive medications. CEIV certification from IATA has recently highlighted this. The excellent collaboration with numerous shippers from the.....
Perishables by air: grounds for congratulation?The Flower Shippers’ Forum (entitled “Perishables by Air: Grounds for Change?”) organised by Schiphol Cargo, as part of the recent STAT Times Air Cargo Africa conference, ran out of time before it ran out of topics. And the event was so popular that additional seating had to be provided for the unexpectedly.....
"Collaboration essential to air logistics of flowers"Flowers can’t speak for themselves for being neglected. This is where every stakeholder in the air cargo supply chain, including the shipper, come into the picture to ensure they are treated with tender care throughout the entire cold chain. Stakeholders must focus on collaboration to ensure a smooth and.....
Kenya Airways CEO to stay beyond March exit dateOutgoing Kenya Airways chief executive Mbuvi Ngunze is set to stay in office beyond the initially announced exit date of end of March to allow the national carrier more time to search for a new boss.The airline’s chairman Michael Joseph said the selection committee charged with hiring a new CEO has.....
Air France KLM reports boost in flower shipmentsAir France KLM Cargo recorded a boost in flower volumes over the last five weeks on the back of demand for Valentine’s Day and International Women’s Day.The Franco Dutch airline handled around 5,000 tonnes of flowers from countries like Kenya, Ecuador and Colombia during the last five weeks.The carrier said.....
"Demand grows radically in run-up to Women’s Day"
Russia: DIXY convenience store chain to offer flowers and plantsAs we approach the International Women’s Day, the Russian DIXY convenience store chain is going to offer fresh tulips. Moreover, since mid-February the chain enriched its assortment with 6 articles of flowering potted plants – orchids, violets, kalanchoe, etc. – supplied by a Moscow Region manufacturer,.....
Maersk & IBM collaborate on blockchain