Job offersmore »
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
- International Logistic and Product Supervisor - Rijnsburg, Holland
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Automation tools to optimize cold-chain monitoringOceasoft, a provider of wireless connected solutions for monitoring and tracking critical physical parameters developed two innovative tools to streamline the high-volume management of its Bluetooth-enabled dataloggers products.The company’s new automation tools, a Loading Bench for fast datalogger.....
Choosing the right form of transportThe use of more sustainable multi-modal transportation options (in particular rail, road and inland waterways) causes an increase in the average duration of the transport chain. For a significant increase in multi-modal transport chains an optimal chain protocol (logistics and technical) is lacking as well.....
Emirates SkyCargo painted rosy picture for Valentine's DayEmirates SkyCargo, the freight division of Emirates airline, unveiled a unique decal featuring a rose on one of its Boeing 777-F freighter aircraft ahead of Valentine’s day. The decal, installed at the Emirates Aircraft Appearance Centre in Dubai, is the first of its kind for Emirates SkyCargo and highlights.....
Flower trade boosts business for IAG CargoIn the two weeks prior to Valentine’s Day, IAG Cargo reported an 18 percent increase in volumes of flowers moving from Columbia and Ecuador when compared with the same period last year, with carnations and roses dominating the floral shipments from Latin America.While the majority of flowers shipped are.....
Hilverda de Boer
Video: Processing 12 million rosesVIDEO Valentine's Day have been a busy day for everyone in the flower business. It also has been one of the busiest days for Dutch exporter Hilverda de Boer. In the days ahead of Valentine's day, no less than 12 million Dutch, Kenyan and Ethiopian flowers passed the processing area of the company. In this video.....
UPS helps Cupid by delivering millions of flowers for Valentine’s DayBusiness is blooming leading up to Valentine's Day. To get flowers, sweets and gifts to consumers and businesses by Feb. 14 it takes a global logistics network helping Cupid. This year, it's estimated that UPS (NYSE:UPS) will deliver more than 89 million flowers - enough to fill 64,767 Boeing cargo aircraft.....
US (MT): Valentine’s flowers brave snow showersWhile the ground is covered in slush and drifts of half-melted snow, the demand for fresh-cut flowers is at an annual high.Valentine’s Day brings a boom for flower shops, but the logistics of selling high-quality blooms in the middle of February pose a daunting task for Missoula’s florists. Flowers are flown.....
Kenya: Qatar Cargo awards handling contract to SiginonSiginon Aviation is appointed as the official ground and ramp handler for Qatar Airways Cargo at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), Nairobi.The company’s USD 10 million state of the art air cargo terminal at JKIA, Nairobi, commissioned in 2014 has been custom designed to include a 3000 square.....
Intention to buy at supermarket is 40% higher