Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 10-13, Wageningen University
Promising new technologies in the postharvest domainAt this year's 4-day Postharvest Technology course, Wageningen University highlights new technologies within the postharvest domain that are likely to enter commercial practice within 5 years.Experts of WUR pitch on the use of the following new technologies:LED light treatments before and after harvest to.....
Chrysal Africa 12 years strong in East Africa‘Improve the quality of flowers exported out of East Africa.’ This has been the goal of Chrysal since they entered this part of the continent 12 years ago. Since the very beginning, they were exhibiting at the IFTEX, which has helped this company to be one of East Africa's largest suppliers of flower food.....
Qatar Airways introduces Climate Control CentreQatar Airways Cargo made several key announcements on the first day of Air Cargo Europe 2017, including plans to launch a transit facility for temperature-controlled shipments as well as the scheduled launch of weekly freighter service to London’s Heathrow airport.To perfect its specialist cool chain.....
Hortimat installs 6 new bouquet processing lines:
NL: 4,000 bouquets per hourRecently, a flower processing company in Aalsmeer received six 'almost' brand new bouquet processing lines. Almost brand new, because Hortimat included used bunch machines in the processing lines.Extended lines are mounted on the frames. The length of the supplied lines ranges between 21 and 23 meters. The.....
Lufthansa Cargo offers real-time trackingLufthansa Cargo is now offering an optional tracking service, liveSensor. It allows cargo airline customers to keep an eye on their shipments over the course of the entire transport route, in real time. liveSensor can be used to not only determine where a shipment is, but also whether the transport.....
faster, fresher flowers:
Here's why you should digitize your ordering process69 percent of U.S. consumers are planning to give their mothers a bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day, according to the National Retail Federation — spending an estimated $2.6 billion on the holiday. In order to enable consumers to surprise their moms with fresh flowers this Sunday (May 14), the products.....
"Heliconias too sensitive for cold storage!"Green is hip. It's the Pantone color of 2017, and almost every interior and design brand works with shapes and size of flowers and leaves. For Marcel Duijvesteijn of Preferred Supplier of FleuraMetz MDK Flowers & Greens, it confirms: "You gradually see that florists and arrangers dare to distinguish.....
ABCs of warehouse management after holidaysFloral holidays can be chaotic for everyone. Working long hours and all the extra pressure of delivering that just-in-time promise to customers can cause a difficult aftermath (to say the least) and getting back on track with normal operations can take even more time when unexpected things happen, especially.....