Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (450)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
by Tami Van Gaal, Griffin
Hydroponic media: Give slab production a second lookFor growers implementing controlled environment methods for crops such as cannabis and edibles, new media options can maximize crop growth. Many proven practices in horticultural production can be leveraged to increase efficiencies in cannabis and other hydroponic production. One place to start is by.....
Grow-Tech launches CatEyePlugGrow-Tech, designer and manufacturer of stabilized growing media products, announces the launch of its newest product, the CatEyePlug for easy transplanting of tissue culture starts and pre-rooted cuttings.The “eye” of the plug allows for the precise and rapid placement of small and delicate plant material,.....
Pelemix opens Chinese branch office and warehouseChinese indoor growers are facing serious challenges of low yields and poor quality due to lack of proper crop rotation management. According to Pelemix, the introduction of soilless hydroponic technology in general, and the use of coco coir in particular, is the only way to turn around this challenging.....
Jan de Smet, Forteco: