Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: 10th Breeders & Young Plant Producers ConferenceThe 10th edition of the FleuroSelect Breeders and Young Plant Producers Conference took place on 28-29 November at the A4 Schiphol hotel near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This year’s event main theme was the Future in Ornamental Breeding.On day one, Desch Plantpak and Floramedia opened the Conference with an.....
Bremkens Orchids blooms after internal changesFor German phalaenopsis breeder and young plant grower Bremkens Orchids, a lot has happened over the last 1.5 years. They not only started selling their own varieties, but also decided to increase the production volume and homogeneity of their products. Their young plants are being bred and grown in a 3 ha.....
Global warming potential, variable costs and water use of young plant productionIn a new study, the components for two production systems for young foliage plants in 72-count propagation trays were analyzed using life cycle assessment (LCA) procedures. The systems differed by greenhouse type, bench size and arrangement, rainwater capture, .....
Italy: Plant material supplier ramps up production to meet demandThe 2017-18 season began early at Romiti Vivai with a very busy two months of exporting. This coincided with an increase in the number of both new and existing client orders for plant material.Expanding order bookDuring the past year, production has been increased considerably to copy with the expanding.....
US: Botany Lane expands young plant productionBotany Lane Greenhouse (BLG), a long-time top plant producer of finished tropical plants, succulents, and specialty annuals for IGCs in the Western United States, has expanded to provide outstanding young plants for growers and grower-retailers. “We are excited, in particular, to offer a large selection.....
Calluna: From graveyard to backyard"The calluna season has just ended and it has been a good one", says Gerd Canders of Europlant Canders. He and his son Tom, annually grow around 30 million young- and 4 million finished Beauty Ladies callunas in Straelen, Germany. Over the last few years they have seen the market changing and the demand.....
De Jong, De Ruiter, Dümmen Orange, Flower Business Support, IPHandlers, Könst, Meilland, Schreurs, United Selections
NL: IFTF exhibitors open their doorsThe second week of November, the Netherlands will be the place to be for the floriculture industry. Next to the FloraHolland Tradefair that will be held in Aalsmeer and the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF), that will be held in Vijfhuizen, many companies will open their.....
Andreas Pellens, Pellens Hortensien