- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- US (UT): Pineae Greenhouses serving customers in the Rocky Mountain region with an MPS-A
- Turkey: Clustering production of plants and flowers
- Italy: AIPH celebrated 70th anniversary with congress in Padova
- US: Packaging Suppliers hit hard by imposed tariffs on Chinese goods
- NL: Van Dongen Heerschap and Gartner take over Mooy
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Sales Consultants Fertilizer
This originally Dutch company delivers as a subsidiary an important contribution to the further growth of the parent company that globally produces and delivers modern fertilizers for professional horticulture and agriculture as well as for public green (Sport and Green). Starting point is that care for enough healthy food for a growing world is only possible with innovative and efficient fertilization which ensures a high and sustainable production. The Dutch subsidiary supplies an extensive series of controlled release fertilizers (CRF) for professional horticulture and public green. This makes it an excellent addition to the fertilizer of the parent company.
Sales Consultants Fertilizer
The company intends to work from The Netherlands intensively for the global market in the coming years. Therefore we are looking for several sales consultants for various countries abroad. These are people who are well informed through a combination of education and experience from the base and the use of several of fertilizers in agriculture, open ground, landscaping and public greenery (the companies that doesn’t use rockwool).
The candidates are expected to have an excellent command of English (written and spoken), but also of the country language in where they will start their position. The ability to work independently and take initiative to quickly establish a strong personal network of relationships and customers such as wholesalers, distributors and farmers is essential. An important part of the work is being present at relevant trade fairs and industry meetings and to represent the company there. The desired candidates have to work together in a structured and planned manner, despite their possible different nationalities. The right candidates are convincing and stay organized, good and especially sharp negotiate goes with it.
For the right candidates await independent full-time positions in various European countries, with a lot of challenge and variety. The Dutch employer is part of a large, internationally active company with a strong reputation in the field of fertilizers in agriculture. The salary and other working conditions will fit the requirements and challenges.
Does this appeal to you? Then act now.
Do you want to know more before applying? One phone call is enough to answer all your questions.
Mob: +31 6 10782861