- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - General Manager Australia
Strong global provider of horticultural supplies
Our client is a worldwide specialist in supplying horti-, agri- and flori-related companies. It provides its professional clients and their locations with a wide spectrum of products and supplies. Expertise and support for technical solutions in this branch is their specialism. The Australian branch is very active and growing. Because of this continues growth we are looking for a
General Manager Australia
people manager strategist entrepreneur
In this challenging position you will be total responsible for the organization and sales output in Australia. You will lead and manage a sales team of five people, each of them responsible for their specialism.
With your people skills and knowledge of the your market you will build and coach the team to a higher level. With your market experience in combination with your entrepreneurship you will create and integrate a vision and a strategy for the Australian and New Zealand market. In other words: realize the planned objectives through an adequate management of the company and by coordinating the commercial activities. You are reporting to the Dutch MD.
The tasks and responsibilities
- Management of your team and being of support and added value to your people.
- Final responsible for all operation-, sales and marketing activities in Australian and New Zealand
- Responsible for strategy choices and implementation.
- Networking, translating sales signals into market opportunities.
- Final responsible for turnover and further reinforcement of the companies’ market share.
- Professionalization of the horti-team, to ensure growth and be ready for future challenges.
- Budget responsible and report to the international director.
- An experienced people manager with a person oriented style of leadership
- A natural relationship builder with a strong commercial drive
- Experience with managing horti- and agri business in Australia.
- Preferably knowledge and experience of the protected / greenhouse oriented horticultural sector
- Prepared to live in your working area, 30 min from Melbourne
- A background at Bachelor level
- An enthusiastic team to reach your joint goals together
- A responsible and challenging position with an internationally strong enterprise
- An attractive remuneration package incl. a car and bonus arrangement
Lutgo Recruitment in the Netherlands are the representatives of this client for the recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates for this position. Please send your reaction to Arja van Meekeren: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arja van Meekeren
0031 6 27 658 486
3155 DK Maasland