- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Lead Auditor
Our Client is extremely successful within Fresh Produce and supply the major retailers with exceptional fresh produce from around the world. We are currently seeking a Lead Auditor on their behalf.
This is a fantastic Lead Auditor opportunity to travel across a variety of countries, predominantly with time split between Spain and South America. Working to support and assist The Technical Director and Global Compliance / Auditing Manager.
This overseas Lead Auditor role will take responsibility for;
*Auditing in factories and packhouses in Spain and South America, dedicating 6 months in each country.
*Auditing to food safety, quality and legal standards
*Assist in arranging 3rd party SMETA Ethical Audits
*Produce, manage and advise on Corrective Action Plans
*Risk Assess and report
*Assist the UK Compliance team with Due Diligence information required from supplier visits
Experience of Packhouse / Factory Auditing to retail standards (ideally Tesco) ideally within fresh produce, ideally Fruit
Spanish language is essential.
Knowledge of TQC, SEDEX, PPPL, TPPS and Ethical standards
Ability to manage diary and travel arrangements
Flexibility to travel worldwide
£35-45k dependent on experience offered
IT, mobile, laptop will be provided
A Car will be hired and paid for by the company for individual trips
Hotels / Subsistence is provided by the company
Holidays at 20 days + local bank holidays
Travel and time required in Spain and South America + other Countries when required. This role will not be based in the UK.
To discuss the position of Lead Auditor further, please call Louise or Aimi on 01284 735575, or alternatively please submit an up to date CV. CV’s to be submitted in English format.