- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Respected market leader with a strong brand and national presence
- Busy full-time role with lots of customer interaction
- Close-knit team environment
Established in 1991, WAFEX has grown to become Australia’s leading fresh/dried export flower company. We have offices and dedicated facilities in Perth and Melbourne, export markets in over 26 countries and a dedicated supplier base of over 200 flower growers.
In line with our strategic growth plan, we have an opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our Melbourne office as an Account Manager.
As the successful candidate, you will communicate extensively with customers, primarily over the phone, to generate sales and confirm orders. You will use your energy and excellent communication skills to engage effectively with customers, understand their needs and provide win-win solutions. We are looking for a team player with a proven track record in procuring and growing sales accounts (preferably in perishable products).
A degree of flexibility is required – particularly around peak demand periods. You’ll work hard during these times, but will go home with a smile on your face knowing that your hard work has helped deliver many hundreds of random acts of kindness!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.
No recruitment agents please.