- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Modiform’s EcoExpert tray in auctions tray rebate scheme
- UK: Perennial to hold 180th anniversary party at Petersham Nurseries
- UK startup seeks partners for co-funded trials in DWC hydroponic growing system
- The best way to circulate air in a glasshouse
- Kenya: Study on airfreight in the horticulture industry
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
Exciting vibrant company looking for a good person
- Plan, organize, lead and coordinate activities of the workforce in day to day operations.
- Demonstrate exemplary team leadership skills, communicate with grower group.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and files for tomato production, production schedules, inventory, etc.
- A proven track record in greenhouse production. Tomatoes a plus
- Total knowledge and understanding of all water, fertilizers (organic fertigation a plus) and growing mediums.
- Proficient in crop scheduling, plant and seed procurement and production.
- Complete understanding of greenhouse systems and environmental conditions using Priva or similar software.
- Ability to ensure day to day that all aspects of the greenhouse and buildings are maintained for structural integrity and maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to identify plant pests and diseases and appropriate control methods.
- Spanish would be a plus
- Degree in Horticulture, a plant related field or a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
Toigo Farms-Mark Toigo
305 N. Old Stonehouse Rd.
Carlisle, Pa. USA