- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
PlantPaper opens company in South America
"For many years, there has been a demand in the market for a local supplier." The PlantPaper Company is located in Brazil - São Paulo state – and the company is called PlantPaper América do Sul.
Paolla da Mota, the international sales manager of PlantPaper, was the one who successfully introduced the Paperpot technology to the forestry and sugar cane sectors, the biggest sectors in South America.
In addition, PlantPaper hired Marco Almeida, international consultant and specialist in seedling production, to be the local manager and to provide technical advice in the production of young plants.
Marco has over 25 years of experience in seedling production and consulting in countries in South America, Europe, and Asia, and he is specialized in seedling production with Paperpots.
For more information:
PlantPaper América do Sul
Tel: +55 15 99688 0853
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-22 Hydrobuilder Holdings appoints Will Ford as Vice President of Commercial Sales
- 2021-04-22 Certified American Grown hires Camron King as CEO & ambassador
- 2021-04-22 BFG Supply acquires L&L Nursery Supply
- 2021-04-22 Double milestone for FreshPortal
- 2021-04-22 Master Nursery Garden Centers celebrates 70th anniversary
- 2021-04-22 British online florist Bloom & Wild takes over Dutch bloomon
- 2021-04-21 Verdant Technologies hires new executive team member
- 2021-04-20 EHR adds to their National Sales & Customer Service team
- 2021-04-20 In memoriam: Pieter Hoff – 1953-2021
- 2021-04-20 Peter Malschaert retires
- 2021-04-20 Iberflora begins work on face-to-face editing 2021
- 2021-04-20 Two family-owned businesses in Angola are defying the pandemic
- 2021-04-19 Frigga releases single-use, real-time 4G thermometers with global coverage
- 2021-04-19 US: New research projects funded for 2021-2022
- 2021-04-16 "Result of this collaboration is optimal sanitation and propagating material"
- 2021-04-16 Dümmen Orange entrusts L&M Group sale of end products roses and gerberas
- 2021-04-16 "Without shading agents, it is simply impossible to grow plants in South Africa"
- 2021-04-16 ScottsMiracle-Gro hires Jim Esquea as Vice President of Public Affairs
- 2021-04-16 NL: "Revenue remained stable at 288 million"
- 2021-04-15 UK: Provender Nurseries purchases new electric buggies to deal with extra order volume