- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: "Swimming in uncharted waters"
- Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- How much energy can LEDs really save in greenhouses?
- UK: Taylors Bulbs' daffodil cut flower season about to take off
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
- China: 34-hectare rose project goes into production
PlantPaper opens company in South America
"For many years, there has been a demand in the market for a local supplier." The PlantPaper Company is located in Brazil - São Paulo state – and the company is called PlantPaper América do Sul.
Paolla da Mota, the international sales manager of PlantPaper, was the one who successfully introduced the Paperpot technology to the forestry and sugar cane sectors, the biggest sectors in South America.
In addition, PlantPaper hired Marco Almeida, international consultant and specialist in seedling production, to be the local manager and to provide technical advice in the production of young plants.
Marco has over 25 years of experience in seedling production and consulting in countries in South America, Europe, and Asia, and he is specialized in seedling production with Paperpots.
For more information:
PlantPaper América do Sul
Tel: +55 15 99688 0853
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-30 US (CA): FPFC Apprentice Program attends virtual tours at Pyramid Flowers, Pete’s/Hollandia Produce
- 2020-11-30 Duijndam Machines continues the remarkable growth story with second generation
- 2020-11-30 UK: Flowers from the Farm diversity scholarship launches
- 2020-11-27 "Entering quantities becomes the norm"
- 2020-11-26 CambridgeHOK to offer Fargo's horticultural product solutions to customers
- 2020-11-26 Schoneveld Breeding and Beekenkamp Plants start partnership
- 2020-11-25 Growing Media Europe welcomes two new members
- 2020-11-25 New head of business development at Hydro-Québec
- 2020-11-25 Royal FloraHolland launches One Clock Support team
- 2020-11-24 Guatemala: Vita Farms receives MPS A+ certification
- 2020-11-24 North America: Syngenta Flowers strengthens leadership team
- 2020-11-23 Florabundance becomes Certified American Grown Wholesaler
- 2020-11-23 Plantech opens Plantech West: Ontario location
- 2020-11-23 UK: "Further your professional development with the Ball Colegrave Scholarship"
- 2020-11-20 Lourdes Reyes joins Broekhof USA sales team
- 2020-11-19 New address Schneider youngplants as of December first
- 2020-11-19 Eden Project New Zealand feasibility study bolstered by new investment
- 2020-11-18 Management buyout of Oprins Plant creates Plant Select
- 2020-11-17 Collaboration of Unger Maschinenbau and Flier Systems
- 2020-11-17 "Alleged escapades at Landgard agricultural cooperative"