- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Danziger at the Hortiflorexpo in Shanghai:
China: Bright colors attract Asian attention
At the Hortiflorexpo, Danziger has a display filled with cut flowers with a touch of bedding plants. Among the cut flowers, they are showcasing scabioso Scoop, craspedia Paintball and a colorful assortment of gypsophila XLence that is fitted to the Chinese market, which means they are tinted. "The Chinese visitors love the tinted gyps, the bright colored ones are the most attractive", says Danziger. And this also seems to be the case for bedding plants. "There was a high interest for the bright colored petunias, like Rim Magenta and Amore Queen of Hearts."
According to Danziger, the Chinese market is evolving. "They are exposed to new varieties and products and are welcoming these innovations." And the Chinese seem to do this on an increasingly professional manner. "From year to year we can see how the standards raise a level. The show is getting bigger, more visitors and more professional visitors who are interested in growing in China and in importing new and high quality products to China. We found here a proud nation that is progressing in a meteoric speed."
The company's participation at the exhibition is part of its global marketing creative collaboration - promoting bedding and cut flower varieties and supporting growers from all over the world and its Chinese partners, among them: Kunming Brighten Floriculture Industry, Flower Research Institute (FRI), Yunnan Yingmao Flower Industry, Beijing Florascape Co. LTD and Shanghai Yuanyi Seedling Co Ltd.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-15 (R)evolution in plant breeding: new options for better photosynthesis
- 2020-01-13 Madam’s Family Roses – What makes them awesome?
- 2020-01-10 European Commission steps up protection of European intellectual property
- 2020-01-09 Scientists develop CRISPR-based tissue-specific knockout system
- 2020-01-09 Less flamboyant flowers are more resilient to climate chaos
- 2020-01-08 "The pot rose is not just a pot plant but a rose"
- 2020-01-07 Atlas of Native Orchids in China published
- 2019-12-24 "A new red rose that fits the bill"
- 2019-12-24 "Continued growth and a sharper demand for “just-in-time” product"
- 2019-12-20 EU General Court clarifies scope of protection for plant variety denominations
- 2019-12-20 Kordes Roses joins WFRS Breeders' Club
- 2019-12-20 Super Serie success in Benchmark Cyclamen
- 2019-12-18 Pleasing peppers for garden and plate
- 2019-12-18 Propagating rare native orchids one tiny seed at a time
- 2019-12-17 Luxrangea 'Bridal Shower' won Japan Flower of The Year 2019-2020.
- 2019-12-13 CIOPORA at CPVO EOM 2019: Distinct or Just Different?
- 2019-12-11 Seminar video: Woody plant ornamental breeding
- 2019-12-09 Creating added value through breeding
- 2019-12-09 Leading the lavender revolution
- 2019-12-09 Israel: A visit to Danziger's NovemberFest 2019