- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
PlantPaper goes to China
The first step for PlantPaper was to participate at the IPM Shanghai together with OBOYA group. Soon there will be a local stock of PlantPaper in China.
Carsten Storgaard, Sales- & Marketing director at PlantPaper says: “At PlantPaper we develop, and sell environmentally friendly papers to be used for Paperpots worldwide. Our papers are patented, and well tested. We have spent a huge amount of time, and money, to build up a very modern and fully automated factory based in Denmark. In addition, one of the most important things for us is to cooperate with strong companies, with a high level of integrity. We believe OBOYA fits very well into our dealer network.”
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-22 Hydrobuilder Holdings appoints Will Ford as Vice President of Commercial Sales
- 2021-04-22 Certified American Grown hires Camron King as CEO & ambassador
- 2021-04-22 BFG Supply acquires L&L Nursery Supply
- 2021-04-22 Double milestone for FreshPortal
- 2021-04-22 Master Nursery Garden Centers celebrates 70th anniversary
- 2021-04-22 British online florist Bloom & Wild takes over Dutch bloomon
- 2021-04-21 Verdant Technologies hires new executive team member
- 2021-04-20 EHR adds to their National Sales & Customer Service team
- 2021-04-20 In memoriam: Pieter Hoff – 1953-2021
- 2021-04-20 Peter Malschaert retires
- 2021-04-20 Iberflora begins work on face-to-face editing 2021
- 2021-04-20 Two family-owned businesses in Angola are defying the pandemic
- 2021-04-19 Frigga releases single-use, real-time 4G thermometers with global coverage
- 2021-04-19 US: New research projects funded for 2021-2022
- 2021-04-16 "Result of this collaboration is optimal sanitation and propagating material"
- 2021-04-16 Dümmen Orange entrusts L&M Group sale of end products roses and gerberas
- 2021-04-16 "Without shading agents, it is simply impossible to grow plants in South Africa"
- 2021-04-16 ScottsMiracle-Gro hires Jim Esquea as Vice President of Public Affairs
- 2021-04-16 NL: "Revenue remained stable at 288 million"
- 2021-04-15 UK: Provender Nurseries purchases new electric buggies to deal with extra order volume