- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We don't manage. We teach people and give them our knowledge"
- Royal FloraHolland: These are the five best introductions of last year
- Influence of substrate on shelf life of Phalaenopsis
- How the world’s biggest flower companies prepare for Valentine’s Day
- "Customers are looking for something new with a storytelling"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PlantPaper goes Africa
Sales director Mr. Carsten Storgaard explains: “PlantPaper's strategy is to work with the best partners, distributors and growers all over the world. We are continuously increasing our business. We do see a large demand for a truly environmentally friendly Paperpot solution. Our paper fits on all existing machinery and we can supply in all sizes - Standard and custom made.”
“I believe one of the reasons for our success, are our partners around the world. Our partners are always close to the customers, and can provide a high level of service and support to the market.”
“The African continent have a great potential for PlantPaper. The continent deserves a high level of attention. HSI has been active in Africa since 2005, when the company was founded. One of the founders, Mr. Richard Heemskerk, has a background in rose propagation. Therefore the company has a lot of knowledge and experience with the principles of propagation by using Paperpots. Nowadays, the motivated team of HSI has developed a very good knowledge on the market, and understands the needs of their clients very well. Therefore we at PlantPaper are very pleased to announce that HSI will be our trusted partner for the African continent. HSI provide an excellent service, and are very skilled handling transportation, custom clearance etc.”
"Furthermore, in Africa there is more and more attention for the environment. The demand for sustainable products is growing. PlantPapers 100% bio based paper, gives good propagation results. And the Paper is easy to use on different machines.”
HSI is present at stand B4.08 at the IFTEX in Nairobi, at 7, 8, and 9 June, where you can meet with the people of HSI, who can tell you all about the Plant Paper products and possibilities, and show you some samples of products.
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-20 US (OH): Foertmeyer & Sons purchases Schmidt Bros.
- 2020-01-20 Robert B. Miller elected President of 2021 Tournament of Roses
- 2020-01-17 Gibraltar acquires assets of Thermo Energy Systems
- 2020-01-17 Xpol will again focus 100% on the trade in flowers and plants
- 2020-01-16 Cerdys to launch new logistic platform in 2020
- 2020-01-16 Elgon Kenya Director honoured for role in agricultural transformation in East Africa
- 2020-01-16 OrderEase announces partnership with Marketing Garden
- 2020-01-16 Cor-Jan van der Elzen joins PlantPaper as Sales Manager Europe
- 2020-01-16 "Horticulture is not lacking a distinctive character"
- 2020-01-15 Oregon Lean Consortium open to new members
- 2020-01-15 Ryan Merryfield, Clifty View Nursery, passes away
- 2020-01-15 Rolls-Royce takes majority holding in power storage specialist Qinous
- 2020-01-15 Three major Dutch Lily Producers Investigate merger
- 2020-01-15 Linking the new greenhouses of Ammerlaan-Sosef: a challenge for screen installers
- 2020-01-14 Veiling Rhein-Maas: "Successful launch of our Webshop"
- 2020-01-14 US (IN): Great Lakes Floral Association adds new region
- 2020-01-14 Martin Stolze renews partnership with AgriNomix in USA
- 2020-01-14 Plantipp expands with new perennial specialist
- 2020-01-13 Evanthia Acquires Enviro
- 2020-01-13 New commercial director HilverdaFlorist