- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
PlantPaper goes Africa
Sales director Mr. Carsten Storgaard explains: “PlantPaper's strategy is to work with the best partners, distributors and growers all over the world. We are continuously increasing our business. We do see a large demand for a truly environmentally friendly Paperpot solution. Our paper fits on all existing machinery and we can supply in all sizes - Standard and custom made.”
“I believe one of the reasons for our success, are our partners around the world. Our partners are always close to the customers, and can provide a high level of service and support to the market.”
“The African continent have a great potential for PlantPaper. The continent deserves a high level of attention. HSI has been active in Africa since 2005, when the company was founded. One of the founders, Mr. Richard Heemskerk, has a background in rose propagation. Therefore the company has a lot of knowledge and experience with the principles of propagation by using Paperpots. Nowadays, the motivated team of HSI has developed a very good knowledge on the market, and understands the needs of their clients very well. Therefore we at PlantPaper are very pleased to announce that HSI will be our trusted partner for the African continent. HSI provide an excellent service, and are very skilled handling transportation, custom clearance etc.”
"Furthermore, in Africa there is more and more attention for the environment. The demand for sustainable products is growing. PlantPapers 100% bio based paper, gives good propagation results. And the Paper is easy to use on different machines.”
HSI is present at stand B4.08 at the IFTEX in Nairobi, at 7, 8, and 9 June, where you can meet with the people of HSI, who can tell you all about the Plant Paper products and possibilities, and show you some samples of products.
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-22 Hydrobuilder Holdings appoints Will Ford as Vice President of Commercial Sales
- 2021-04-22 Certified American Grown hires Camron King as CEO & ambassador
- 2021-04-22 BFG Supply acquires L&L Nursery Supply
- 2021-04-22 Double milestone for FreshPortal
- 2021-04-22 Master Nursery Garden Centers celebrates 70th anniversary
- 2021-04-22 British online florist Bloom & Wild takes over Dutch bloomon
- 2021-04-21 Verdant Technologies hires new executive team member
- 2021-04-20 EHR adds to their National Sales & Customer Service team
- 2021-04-20 In memoriam: Pieter Hoff – 1953-2021
- 2021-04-20 Peter Malschaert retires
- 2021-04-20 Iberflora begins work on face-to-face editing 2021
- 2021-04-20 Two family-owned businesses in Angola are defying the pandemic
- 2021-04-19 Frigga releases single-use, real-time 4G thermometers with global coverage
- 2021-04-19 US: New research projects funded for 2021-2022
- 2021-04-16 "Result of this collaboration is optimal sanitation and propagating material"
- 2021-04-16 Dümmen Orange entrusts L&M Group sale of end products roses and gerberas
- 2021-04-16 "Without shading agents, it is simply impossible to grow plants in South Africa"
- 2021-04-16 ScottsMiracle-Gro hires Jim Esquea as Vice President of Public Affairs
- 2021-04-16 NL: "Revenue remained stable at 288 million"
- 2021-04-15 UK: Provender Nurseries purchases new electric buggies to deal with extra order volume