- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
SBM Company takes over sales activities of Valagro’s gardening products
The deal, which goes into effect on October 1st, 2017, will allow SBM Life Science to commercialize a hundred references developed by Valagro, including the NutriOne brand and range in Italy and Spain, MaxiCrop brand and range in the UK and Italy, and Max Greentherapy brand and range in Italy. Furthermore, the agreement provides for the launch, in 2019, of several gardening solutions developed by Valagro within other key markets in Europe and the US. Following this agreement, SBM will become the sole supplier of Valagro’s garden products.
Giuseppe Natale, CEO of Valagro Group: “The partnership with SBM combines the expertise of both companies in the plant nutrition market, allowing Valagro to benefit from SBM’s deep knowledge of and reach in the gardening market, letting SBM capitalize further on Valagro's innovation and continuous leadership in bringing high quality products to market, especially, in the field of biostimulants. This is in line with our common objective: to best meet our customers’ needs through increasingly innovative and effective products”.
Jean-Paul Simmler, CEO of SBM Company: “Valagro is a key partner for SBM’s long-term growth: confronted with regulatory changes on the market, as well as consumer trends, plant nutrition products are a real future solution for our customers. In line with this, for future years the partnership with Valagro will allow SBM to access its unique innovation bolstering our range of fertilizers and improving our offer thanks to gardening products which are tried and tested, and well recognized”.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 "Well-founded, independent selecting in horticultural lighting market increasingly difficult"
- 2020-07-24 FloralDaily Holiday!
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Dümmen Orange and Yellowstone Forever kick off new petunia branding
- 2020-07-24 "Milestone Fresh wants a sustainable future with share in bamboo nursery in Guatemala
- 2020-07-24 Expoflores has launched its new official video
- 2020-07-24 Death of Art van Duijn - Co-founder of Dutch Flower Group
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 IPP looks east with expansion into Poland
- 2020-07-23 Greenlife Industry Australia directors share news of the passing of these industry icons
- 2020-07-23 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-23 Thijs van de Westelaken becomes co-director and shareholder of Globe Plant
- 2020-07-22 "Trade should commit to environmental certification"
- 2020-07-21 Leadership changes at SePRO Corporation
- 2020-07-21 From ornamentals to hemp: the story of AgTech Scientific
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of Covid-19 at flower distributor
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions
- 2020-07-20 New Heuchera Frilly set for 2021
- 2020-07-17 UK: Eden Project facing major restructure
- 2020-07-16 In memoriam Harry Kloppenburg