- General Packhouse Manager - Beja, Portugal
- Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This year, conditions were warmer and brighter than average"
- “’Rules-based trade’ ensures that flower trade runs smoothly”
- "We increased our light levels for better quality and higher winter production"
- Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
Top 5 -last week
- Colombia: “The demand for preserved flowers is increasing every day”
- Italy: “We want growers to see how the poinsettia varieties perform in different regions”
- Ecuador: “Technological innovations will never replace our workers”
- Ecuador: A peak into Siflor 2021
- "These companies together create a powerful resource for the US nursery industry"
Top 5 -last month
SBM Company takes over sales activities of Valagro’s gardening products
The deal, which goes into effect on October 1st, 2017, will allow SBM Life Science to commercialize a hundred references developed by Valagro, including the NutriOne brand and range in Italy and Spain, MaxiCrop brand and range in the UK and Italy, and Max Greentherapy brand and range in Italy. Furthermore, the agreement provides for the launch, in 2019, of several gardening solutions developed by Valagro within other key markets in Europe and the US. Following this agreement, SBM will become the sole supplier of Valagro’s garden products.
Giuseppe Natale, CEO of Valagro Group: “The partnership with SBM combines the expertise of both companies in the plant nutrition market, allowing Valagro to benefit from SBM’s deep knowledge of and reach in the gardening market, letting SBM capitalize further on Valagro's innovation and continuous leadership in bringing high quality products to market, especially, in the field of biostimulants. This is in line with our common objective: to best meet our customers’ needs through increasingly innovative and effective products”.
Jean-Paul Simmler, CEO of SBM Company: “Valagro is a key partner for SBM’s long-term growth: confronted with regulatory changes on the market, as well as consumer trends, plant nutrition products are a real future solution for our customers. In line with this, for future years the partnership with Valagro will allow SBM to access its unique innovation bolstering our range of fertilizers and improving our offer thanks to gardening products which are tried and tested, and well recognized”.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-06 "This year, conditions were warmer and brighter than average"
- 2021-12-06 "We increased our light levels for better quality and higher winter production"
- 2021-12-06 Dutch plastics business receives HortiQ quality label
- 2021-12-03 Certified American Grown supports the 105th annual first lady's luncheon
- 2021-12-03 Wyevale Nurseries supplies plants for London park regeneration
- 2021-12-03 Germany: Family enterprise Tree Nursery Lüers receives TASPO Award
- 2021-12-03 Continuous monitoring of processes with the aim of optimization
- 2021-12-02 "These companies together create a powerful resource for the US nursery industry"
- 2021-12-02 Danziger Talks present: Envision the vibrant future of the green industry
- 2021-12-02 Go Green and Retail Solutions merge
- 2021-12-01 Delegation of the Indonesian Embassy of Agriculture and Horticulture visits PLNTS.com
- 2021-12-01 "Inspection software has made our lives much easier"
- 2021-12-01 US (WI): Hannah Ball joins Rayn Growing Systems
- 2021-12-01 Ball FloraPlant receives All-America Selections gold medal award for petunia Bee’s Knees
- 2021-12-01 Ecuador: “Technological innovations will never replace our workers”
- 2021-11-30 Book now to ensure your place at the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2022
- 2021-11-30 Pinduoduo steps up R&D spending with eye on agriculture sustainability
- 2021-11-30 CPMA disappointed about trade show overlap with Fruit Logistica Berlin
- 2021-11-30 PanAmerican Seed dedicates seed sales to fighting lung disease
- 2021-11-30 ICL appoints two new Technical Area Sales Managers