- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
PlantPaper comes to Colombia and Ecuador
The paper developed by PlantPaper has a very open structure which results in a better air circulation in the rooting area of the plant. This results in faster rooting and better quality of the roots. The product from PlantPaper is 100% bio-based, meaning it is 100% biodegradable, so a sustainable solution for the environment.
To introduce the PlantPaper products in both countries, HSI participated at the Proflora 2017 exhibition in Bogota. According to account manager Marcos Torrens Bonet the response was overwhelming: “Especially the fact that the product is 100% biodegradable attracted a lot of growers. It’s great to see the interest in the product, we are dedicated to make this a success.”
Melvin Howard Brehler joins Marcos Torrens Bonet to position the HSI products into the markets of Colombia and Ecuador: “We supply a wide range of products and services to growers worldwide. With practical knowledge and years of experience HSI can provide growers with everything they need to grow their crop. Fertilizers and crop protection to insure the necessary growth. Or do you need nursery supplies and machinery? We are here to get you going.”
For more information:
Hortus Supplies International
1432 JH Aalsmeer
+ 31 297 52 49 19
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-22 Hydrobuilder Holdings appoints Will Ford as Vice President of Commercial Sales
- 2021-04-22 Certified American Grown hires Camron King as CEO & ambassador
- 2021-04-22 BFG Supply acquires L&L Nursery Supply
- 2021-04-22 Double milestone for FreshPortal
- 2021-04-22 Master Nursery Garden Centers celebrates 70th anniversary
- 2021-04-22 British online florist Bloom & Wild takes over Dutch bloomon
- 2021-04-21 Verdant Technologies hires new executive team member
- 2021-04-20 EHR adds to their National Sales & Customer Service team
- 2021-04-20 In memoriam: Pieter Hoff – 1953-2021
- 2021-04-20 Peter Malschaert retires
- 2021-04-20 Iberflora begins work on face-to-face editing 2021
- 2021-04-20 Two family-owned businesses in Angola are defying the pandemic
- 2021-04-19 Frigga releases single-use, real-time 4G thermometers with global coverage
- 2021-04-19 US: New research projects funded for 2021-2022
- 2021-04-16 "Result of this collaboration is optimal sanitation and propagating material"
- 2021-04-16 Dümmen Orange entrusts L&M Group sale of end products roses and gerberas
- 2021-04-16 "Without shading agents, it is simply impossible to grow plants in South Africa"
- 2021-04-16 ScottsMiracle-Gro hires Jim Esquea as Vice President of Public Affairs
- 2021-04-16 NL: "Revenue remained stable at 288 million"
- 2021-04-15 UK: Provender Nurseries purchases new electric buggies to deal with extra order volume