- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
Top 5 -last month
PlantPaper comes to Colombia and Ecuador
The paper developed by PlantPaper has a very open structure which results in a better air circulation in the rooting area of the plant. This results in faster rooting and better quality of the roots. The product from PlantPaper is 100% bio-based, meaning it is 100% biodegradable, so a sustainable solution for the environment.
To introduce the PlantPaper products in both countries, HSI participated at the Proflora 2017 exhibition in Bogota. According to account manager Marcos Torrens Bonet the response was overwhelming: “Especially the fact that the product is 100% biodegradable attracted a lot of growers. It’s great to see the interest in the product, we are dedicated to make this a success.”
Melvin Howard Brehler joins Marcos Torrens Bonet to position the HSI products into the markets of Colombia and Ecuador: “We supply a wide range of products and services to growers worldwide. With practical knowledge and years of experience HSI can provide growers with everything they need to grow their crop. Fertilizers and crop protection to insure the necessary growth. Or do you need nursery supplies and machinery? We are here to get you going.”
For more information:
Hortus Supplies International
1432 JH Aalsmeer
+ 31 297 52 49 19
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-10 Westerlay Orchids welcomes Ecommerce Specialist Grace Hanna
- 2020-08-10 North America: Dümmen Orange adds growing specialist to organization
- 2020-08-10 FloralDaily is back
- 2020-07-24 "Well-founded, independent selecting in horticultural lighting market increasingly difficult"
- 2020-07-24 FloralDaily Holiday!
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Dümmen Orange and Yellowstone Forever kick off new petunia branding
- 2020-07-24 "Milestone Fresh wants a sustainable future with share in bamboo nursery in Guatemala
- 2020-07-24 Expoflores has launched its new official video
- 2020-07-24 Death of Art van Duijn - Co-founder of Dutch Flower Group
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 IPP looks east with expansion into Poland
- 2020-07-23 Greenlife Industry Australia directors share news of the passing of these industry icons
- 2020-07-23 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-23 Thijs van de Westelaken becomes co-director and shareholder of Globe Plant
- 2020-07-22 "Trade should commit to environmental certification"
- 2020-07-21 Leadership changes at SePRO Corporation
- 2020-07-21 From ornamentals to hemp: the story of AgTech Scientific
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of Covid-19 at flower distributor
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions