- Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bercomex launches Insights Tool, demos rose processing at Dümmen Orange
Rose processing in practice
Visitors to the IFTF event will be offered an opportunity to visit their customer, Dümmen Orange. This rose nursery and breeder has been operating a fully automated Bercomex Furora Rosa grading and bunching machine for a year now. You are welcome to come and have a look inside the nursery's processing room, where, for the duration of the IFTF event, a RoseMatic semi-automated rose processing machine also is installed.
The Furora Rosa automates and accelerates the complete processing, increasing the overall productivity. Each individual rose is assessed for flower and stem properties through advanced vision technology, which also ensures optimal utilisation of stem length as well as a uniform bunching result.
The RoseMatic also features a set of cameras for accurate assessment of each rose stem. This solution is ideal, in particular, for customers wishing to produce bunches themselves. The graded stems are collected in sliders, before being packed according to the desired packaging method.
Demonstrations of both rose processing solutions will take place on November 8th, 9th and 10th from 8 am to 6 pm at the Dümmen Orange nursery, Achterweg 100, 1424 PP, De Kwakel.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Innovative solutions for harvesting of delicate plant material
- 2018-12-14 AutoStix with rooted cuttings worldwide
- 2018-12-12 Cutter system makes it easier to go for dry pack
- 2018-12-10 "Greater airflow means better cash flow"
- 2018-12-07 Cruisin' through the greenhouse
- 2018-12-04 The rise of the cyborg plants
- 2018-11-28 Why automation makes sense
- 2018-11-16 A new machine to save energy
- 2018-11-13 Video: SquareFill 500+ in action at lisianthus grower Kwekerij Waalzicht
- 2018-11-07 US (NY): 8,000 bulbs planted in 11 minutes
- 2018-10-29 "Tailor-made gas burners require tailor-made knowledge"
- 2018-10-26 "Turnover speed significantly increased with double Top-loader and cooling drums"
- 2018-10-23 Keeping up oxygen content despite rising temperatures
- 2018-10-23 Precision irrigation carts for watering individual plant pots
- 2018-10-19 Creating hand-tied bouquets at full speed
- 2018-10-16 US (NH): D.S. Cole Growers speeds up bench moving with new crane
- 2018-10-08 WPS completes second phase at Ter Laak Orchids
- 2018-10-01 “Modified conveyors more affordable to growers”
- 2018-09-04 Custom-made water carts for quick cut flower transport
- 2018-08-07 Bercomex adds Flora BunchMaster to stable