- Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Pen & Petal expands staff
“Alison brings industry experience and a horticulture degree, which fits in perfectly with our specialization,” says Kerstin Ouellet, president of Pen & Petal. “We built the business on providing the industry marketing expertise with horticulture knowledge behind it.”
In her new role, Strate will support clients through social media and digital marketing strategy development, content development, website management and development, marketing coordination and more.
“Alison’s skills and experience in social media and digital marketing – she has proven success in all platforms from Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and Pinterest – will serve our clients well as the digital world continues to develop,” Ouellet says.
Most recently, Strate served as marketing coordinator for EuroAmerican Propagators, while simultaneously operating her own marketing consulting business. Her career also includes time as a grower intern with Dutch Heritage Gardens, Larkspur, CO, and as project & hiring coordinator for Brigham Young University, where she earned her bachelor of science in horticulture.
Strate can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Australia: A reason to celebrate local products this Christmas
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura