- Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"The roses that never die"
These roses are carefully selected and handcrafted to preserve their beauty for months and even years, according to Gonzalo Luzuriaga, Executive President of BellaRosa, which has been in the market since 1996. The farm, located near Quito, Ecuador, has 125 acres where more than 100 varieties of roses are grown.
"The floriculturist tells us that the process consists of replacing the natural compounds of the roses with preservative products, to maintain their original beauty and enjoy it for much longer. Although preservation methods have been known for decades, each company develops its own formulas to improve quality, color and durability."
Preserved roses do not require any maintenance, pruning, water, or light; they do not demand special care. Its production process and all its components are friendly for human beings and the environment, Gonzalo says.
For more information
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 The 10 most popular pink roses of 2018
- 2018-12-05 "Without certification it's difficult to do business"
- 2018-12-03 Turkey: Cut flower growers request land for production from the government
- 2018-11-29 "Rwanda should look beyond fresh flowers"
- 2018-11-28 US: ASCFG names Cut Flowers of the Year
- 2018-11-26 US (HI): Anthuriums out of the lava
- 2018-11-23 Saba Chrysanthemum blows out ten candles
- 2018-11-22 US: Quick Fire hydrangea named Woody Cut of the Year
- 2018-11-22 Specialties in the spotlights at Alkemade International
- 2018-11-12 6 flowers that can improve your mental health
- 2018-11-07 “Making the blue rose bluer”
- 2018-10-30 PJ Dave on one of red’s most exceptional
- 2018-10-22 Compound from peony eases symptoms in Sjögren’s patients
- 2018-10-19 Bucketloads of flowers leave Floriade for city's nursing homes and hospitals
- 2018-10-18 Makoto Azuma builds giant plant sculpture at the beach using 8,300 Strelitzia
- 2018-09-24 State of affairs in the worldwide cut flower trade
- 2018-09-21 Are edible flowers a foodservice trend to watch?
- 2018-09-20 Alma’s journey to 'Best in Show'
- 2018-09-19 CA: Tournament of Roses Announces 2019 Float Judges
- 2018-09-17 US (TX): Students seek patent to keep flowers blooming