- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
No designed bouquets on high platforms “shouting out” their marvelous appearance were there. Actually, at first glance, the display looked almost empty, with only one large arrangement on the stand.
Instead, mysterious boxes were aligned in a row, inviting curious visitors to get closer and take a peek. Inside the boxes, laid an extraordinary arrangement, made by Astrid Van Der Berg using different colored plates for the Scoop Scabiosa series.
“Having double appearances at once, one at the IFTF and one in Aalsmeer, encouraged us to have some fun and take risks. We decided to be different, and use our Aalsmeer display to attract more attention, not by being 'louder', but rather by being 'unique'”, says Liat Kaplan, Global Marketing Manager.
Reactions were positive and enthusiastic with many passersby who could not resist the temptation to get closer and look down to “search” for the lost flowers of the display.
“We say “imagine more” and we mean it. We encourage each of our employees around the world, no matter what discipline they come from, to always try and “imagine more”, bring more value and progress to our company and industry”, says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
The Scoop series continues to collect awards, after the winning of Blackberry Scoop at the Glass Tulip in 2014, when it was just introduced – Candy Scoop picked the 3rd prize at the Dutch Tulip award held by FloraHolland early November.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-23 US (WA): Washington Flowers Project promotes local flowers
- 2019-08-23 US (CA): Dramm and Echter announces rebrand
- 2019-08-23 UK: Could social media save lavender?
- 2019-08-22 "With the power of social media, we are able to influence many consumers"
- 2019-08-21 Pelargonium for Europe spreads the word
- 2019-08-20 The origin of flower names
- 2019-08-20 Europe: The Plant Bus is a showroom on wheels
- 2019-08-19 US (MI): Help name a peony book
- 2019-08-15 Indian Summer: September Garden Plants of the Month
- 2019-08-15 Winners from National Garden Bureau’s first ever “Year of” video contest announced
- 2019-08-15 "A new look & feel with the familiar DNA"
- 2019-08-15 Colombia pays tribute to New York with 5,000 flowers
- 2019-08-13 US: Augmented reality lets growers go beyond the label
- 2019-08-13 Kenya: 6 friends from Naivasha fight plastic pollution
- 2019-08-12 UK: Special Days Calendar 2020 released
- 2019-08-08 Alstroemeria in the September Flower Agenda
- 2019-08-08 All-America Selections honors two industry achievers
- 2019-08-06 Consumer app provides wealth of information for breeders, growers and retailers
- 2019-08-06 Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers launches localflowers.org
- 2019-08-05 All-America Selections Releases 2018-19 Annual Report