- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Exploring future varieties and taking part in screening and decision process
Danziger “Novemberfest – Bedding Open Days” come to an end
Over 100 top management teams from leading nurseries, growers and retailers came to explore the future varieties and concepts from the Danziger house. “In a developed industry as ours, we feel the need to provide our customers with the full package. It all starts with the best genetics; this is why as breeders we allocate high resources of investments both in technology and in human capital in order to make sure we bring the best. But in today’s competitive and rapidly changing environment we have to bring added values - concepts, future planning, creative collaborations, all creative ways to allow higher success for our partners and us” says Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
During the open days, visitors were able to explore a wide assortment of future varieties, and to take part in the screening and decision process. From the known AMORE™ Petunia series, through the TIMELESS™ Bidens - a family of high-quality and well diverse assortment of Bidens, to the new series that will be launched next season, the promising LIA™ Calibrachoa, with strong colors and habit. “We want to make sure we bring each customer the best value for their own unique position and strategy. We spend time to listen to our customers, learn about their needs and dreams, adapt and change, and challenge our teams; breeders, sales, production and marketing to come up with dedicated solutions that will create mutual success” says Ori.
Danziger will continue to reveal its upcoming season's added values at the IPM ESSEN, 2018 January 23rd - 26th, Hall 2 stand number 2D.40
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Colombia: New BallSB R&D facility opens its doors
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son
- 2018-11-19 Video: Recent developments in orchid breeding
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth