- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Indo-German bilateral workshop on testing of rose varieties
Ms Friedhilde Trautewein, expert on rose and vegetable DUS testing from BSA, Germany deliberated on DUS testing procedures and Plant Breeders' rights in Germany. Dipal Roy Chowdhury, Joint Registrar, PPV&FRA deliberated on PPV&FR Act of India. Representatives of South Indian Floriculture Association as well as commercial rose growers and exporters participated in the workshop and discussed about the issues related to 'Plant variety protection' in rose.
Scientists and research staff of Directorate of Floriculture-Pune, AICRP-NARP-Pune, UHS-Bagalkot participated in the workshop besides the crop breeders and DUS workers from IIHR. DUS guidelines in rose and vegetables were discussed in detail and visits were organised to fields where DUS testing was in progress.
Source: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Colombia: New BallSB R&D facility opens its doors
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son
- 2018-11-19 Video: Recent developments in orchid breeding
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth