- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Deliflor variety trials in Spain and Italy
Having held these variety trials during the recent period, Deliflor have spotted a number of interesting varieties, particularly ones for the southern European market. Here are some of these highly promising varieties:
Aristo and Himalaya are two single-flowered varieties in the white colour range that display a lot of potential. Copa, in the yellow range, is another interesting newcomer that has now proven itself since being introduced in the Netherlands and leads the way in ratings for transport and vase life. When it comes to cultivation, all three varieties are reliable regarding response time under extreme temperatures and they also display a good uniformity in earliness. Besides the high uniformity, the flowers are distinguished by their long-lasting, bright green centre.
The new splendid Jackpot was another eye-catcher identified during the variety trials. This spray chrysanthemum produces many flowers that exhibit a wonderful contrast in colour, is superlative in uniformity of appearance, and performs very consistently both winter and summer.
Among the disbudded chrysanthemums, Siberia and Silent showed good results in the trials. Siberia produces delightful pompon flowers with a contrasting green centre. Silent is remarkable for its pure white flowers and quick response time. Silent also provides another advantage: a low B-9 requirement.
For more information
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son
- 2018-11-19 Video: Recent developments in orchid breeding
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth
- 2018-11-16 "This is a big step for us"