- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: RHS awards 20 zinnia varieties Fleuroselect trial
On 31st July and 12th September, the forum held two meetings to assess the Zinnias on the trial field. The following varieties are awarded: Bright Pink, Golden Yellow, Salmon Rose and Giant Scarlet from the Giant series (Benary); Queeny Lime Red (Dittmar/Floragran); Purple Prince, Desert Sun and Old Mexico as well as Burgundy Bicolour, Orange and Red Bicolour from the Aztec series (Thompson & Morgan); Zinderella Peach and Soleado (Van Hemert & Co); Zowie! Yellow Flame (Syngenta Flowers); Solmar Red (Floranova); Fire and Salmon Rose from the Double Zahara series as well as Cherry Improved and Coral Rose from the Zahara series (PanAmerican Seed), Envy (free variety). Furthermore, the forum reconfirmed the Award of Garden Merit to Yellow and Scarlet from the Dreamland F1 series (Takii). It should be noted that it was considered unfair by the collective forum to judge on the Zinnia Profusion range as the planting bed had suffered from Sclerotinia. This series will be retested next year by a new display.
For more information
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Colombia: New BallSB R&D facility opens its doors
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son
- 2018-11-19 Video: Recent developments in orchid breeding
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth