- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
International interest for innovative plant propagation system
Due to increasing demand, further standard sizes and special sizes have been added to the range, which now includes ten standard sizes and twelve special sizes. A greater variety of trays for use with these sizes is also now available. In principle, flexibility in terms of production means that the right size of Growcoon can be provided for any tray system.
Growcoon is a biodegradable mesh with an elastic and open structure. When used in propagation systems, it holds the propagation substrate together and, in this combination, forms a stable root plug. Developed and produced by Dutch company Maan BioBased Products B.V., the Growcoon is made of food-safe components. In conjunction with a high-quality propagation medium, it provides ideal growing conditions that optimise root development in young plants. The Growcoon can be used in all established propagation systems and with different trays. Growcoons are placed in trays manually or automatically using dispensers upstream from the tray-filling machine.
Klasmann-Deilmann will be exhibiting at the IPM Essen in Essen, Germany from 23-26 January. Their booth is in Hall 2 Booth number 2D17.
+49 5937 31 0
+49 5937 31 279
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-03 Van Belle sends out Christmas message with own song
- 2018-12-03 "We're committed to helping US plant propagation keep itself afloat"
- 2018-09-14 Video: interview with Peter Benders, Xclusive director
- 2018-09-05 Germany: Kientzler shows off new autumn assortment at open house
- 2018-08-10 Artistic video features cutting production Floritec Uganda
- 2018-08-06 New method to speed up propagation of tulip bulbs
- 2018-07-17 US (FL): Emerald Coast Growers releases 2018-19 Resource Guide
- 2018-07-13 "Universal paper provides fragile roots excellent protection"
- 2018-07-02 British Agapanthus spreading roots in Europe
- 2018-06-27 No more liner production thanks to rooted strip
- 2018-06-11 Selecta One expands Dahlia assortment by complete Dalina series
- 2018-06-07 Ellepot partners with Pindstrup in Russia
- 2018-05-28 US: Fall mum propagation reminders
- 2018-04-23 Ecuador: Commercial and future rose varieties on display at Plantec
- 2018-03-26 Puerto Rico: Vista Farms comes back strong after devastating hurricane
- 2018-03-23 Gediflora installs mist system
- 2018-03-21 UK: Extend the summer with Early Ornamentals' Super Bloomers
- 2018-03-05 Dalina divests osteospermum and dahlia business to Pan American Seed
- 2018-02-21 NL: Van Egmond Lisianthus expands growing facilities
- 2018-02-01 "When Dutch cutting production is at its weakest, we are at our strongest"