- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How a Dutch startup became the Netflix of flowers
The company received a warm welcome from investors. Just one year after its founding, it raised around €3,500,000 in a first funding round. In 2017 it went through a second round that brought in €21,000,000.
The number of employees increased accordingly. “The first year we were six-seven people, the second 50 and now we’re already 100” says Koen Thijssen.
Read more about Bloomon's rapid rise in the interview at TNW (Davide Banis)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-28 Teleflora launches new Winter Holiday campaign centered around Family Reunion
- 2018-11-27 Carnations for kopites or blue roses for blue noses?
- 2018-11-22 Flower Circus stops by in Thessaloniki
- 2018-11-22 Could cannabis bouquets be the next big thing?
- 2018-11-16 CAN (QC): Flower Pot florists inadvertently attracting lovers of pot
- 2018-11-16 US (CA): Florists face threats from fires
- 2018-11-16 Simon Ogrizek new President of Florint
- 2018-11-16 "We are another breed of people"
- 2018-11-15 Dan Xavier wins Wim Hazelaar Trofee 2018
- 2018-11-05 Binder/cutter combination to be launched at IFTF
- 2018-10-31 US: Designer Dream Teams announced for AFW 2019
- 2018-10-30 Colombian actress celebrates engagement with floral photoshoot
- 2018-10-29 Grand show Dekker Chrysanten and Decorum at 7Flowers Decor in Moscow
- 2018-10-26 Irk Flowers in Irkutsk opens new building
- 2018-10-24 Fashion industry favorite brings same day online flower delivery Stateside
- 2018-10-17 Cal Poly students begin harvesting flowers to decorate school’s 2019 Rose Parade float
- 2018-10-12 US: 1-800-Flowers.com introduces new collection of farm fresh bouquets
- 2018-10-11 UK: Celebrity florist responds to trend with preserved roses from Ecuador
- 2018-10-08 UK: A day in the life of florist Mark Welford
- 2018-10-02 US: IFD and PMA share emerging flower trends