- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Essential plant elements
The non-mineral essential plant elements include hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon. These are either taken up as a gas or water.
There are 4 elements that are beneficial to promote plant growth but are not considered to be necessary for completion of the plant life cycle. They are silicon, sodium, cobalt, and selenium.
These elements can be further divided into either macro- or micronutrients based on the relative concentrations typically found in plant tissues. The macronutrients include nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and sulfur. The micronutrients are chloride, iron, boron, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum, and nickel.
Read more at Hort Americas
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-29 "How you grow and process fresh cut basil will impact flavor and shelf life"
- 2018-11-28 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-11-28 Recognition of innovative product idea for design and functionality
- 2018-11-23 Tissue culture awaits massive future
- 2018-11-12 India: Growers trained in commercial floriculture
- 2018-10-26 India: Tips on profitable rose cultivation
- 2018-10-26 "Look after your cyclamen"
- 2018-10-25 NL: Controlling biofilm formation in pipes
- 2018-10-16 Fancy staying at an aquaponic hotel?
- 2018-10-15 Gerbera cultivation in India
- 2018-10-12 China: How to effectively stop loss in flower production after a rainstorm?
- 2018-10-08 HSI invests in Kenya
- 2018-10-08 Schneider assortment extended once more
- 2018-10-05 India: "Agro-climatic conditions in the Nilgiris suitable for commercial orchid cultivation"
- 2018-10-04 Christmas tree production in containers
- 2018-10-04 STEM Podcast: Demystifying Perennial Production
- 2018-10-03 India: Blending organic farming with floriculture
- 2018-09-26 US (CA): Proposals open for 2019 specialty crop grants
- 2018-09-26 Dutch orchid grower to build its own cutting production facility
- 2018-09-21 Combining floriculture and vertical farming