- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kientzler with new stand and novelties for 2018
Within their autumn and winter concepts, Kientzler presents new Trio- and Quartett-combinations, giving additional value and sales opportunities for growers and retailers. The mixes of three or four Kientzler-varieties meet increasing market demand, being the reason for Kientzler to add eight combinations to their existing line.
Kientzler Quartett-combinations for autumn
‘Royal Ruby’ and ‘Wild Rose’ are the two newest additions to Kientzler's Heuchera assortment, which are part of their autumn and winter concept. Both varieties medium sized foliage and excel with their bright autumn coloration.
Bergenia ‘Schneekristall’ is the newest addition to Kientzler's line of spring flowering perennials. The hardy variety from Kientzler's own breeding work has pure white flowers on compact growing, dark colored stems.
Nice looking and delicious in the kitchen: Kientzler adds five trio-combinations to their existing herbs-concept, each coming with a big label, which besides care instructions gives ideas how to use the plant set for cooking.
Being one of the highlights in their bedding plant assortment Kientzler shows the new Rosa LillyRose and presents marketing tools for the market launch in the season of 2018.
For more information:
Kientzler Gartenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Binger Str. 31
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-05 Floral holidays with edible roses
- 2018-12-05 Dutch Tulip Award: Which novelty makes it to the finals?
- 2018-12-03 People's Choice Award for Tagetes Alumia Vanilla Cream, experts go for Bali Yellow
- 2018-11-30 New Zealand: New roses to shine at International Rose Trials
- 2018-11-23 "A star for a star"
- 2018-11-22 Selecta One releases Chrysanthemum catalogue 2019
- 2018-11-22 "Demand for preserved flowers exploded over the last 3 years"
- 2018-11-16 Poinsettia growers check out Selecta varieties in Netherlands and Denmark
- 2018-11-15 US: Nine new varieties earn exclusive AAS Winner designation
- 2018-11-14 India: New orchid species found in Wayanad
- 2018-11-13 Cut anthurium Saffron: Orange is back
- 2018-11-13 Toffee ready to surprise consumers
- 2018-11-12 US: New plant introductions for landscape professionals
- 2018-11-07 UK: Wyevale Nurseries’ announce new 2020 amenity plant range
- 2018-11-07 Dutch chrysanthemum breeder highlights novelties
- 2018-11-06 Houwenplant brings Anthurium Baby Purple to Europe
- 2018-11-06 Gediflora introduces Jazzy Soulsisters
- 2018-10-31 US: Early sales opportunities in pansy & cut flowers
- 2018-10-26 Royal van Zanten introduces Haydar Pink
- 2018-10-18 Deliflor introduces Fireball (Santini)