- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Serbia: Pheno Geno Roses merges with Leja
You can read the merger contract here.
For more information
Pheno Geno Roses
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 "Focal Scoop fulfills designers' needs"
- 2018-12-13 US: "Farm Bill will protect and encourage floriculture innovation"
- 2018-12-12 Colombia: New BallSB R&D facility opens its doors
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son