- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 5-6, Chilton
UK: HTA Seminar – GDPR: How will it affect my business?
Whilst these changes are supplementary to the existing regulations it is very much designed to put data protection higher up the business agenda rather than treating it as an afterthought. Businesses need to ensure that they have a legitimate reason and consent for using data – giving individuals more control over their personal data.
The seminar, which will be held at Horticulture House, Chilton, Oxfordshire, follows on from a session on GDPR held at the HTA Marketing Forum last year and is open for members (£30) and non-members (£50) to attend. It will consist of two speakers along with a Q and A session in which delegates can ask questions specific to their businesses.
Catherine Ripley from solicitors Field Seymour Parkes will talk through how GDPR impacts on your organisation and the types of changes that need to be made to be compliant, with reference to loyalty card and membership schemes.
Edwin Meijer from Garden Connect, will explain what they have been doing to make sure all their activities are compliant and delegates can use their learnings as practical take homes to make the changes necessary within their own businesses.
These talks will be followed by a Q & A session in which delegates can ask specific questions to help them on the GDPR compliance journey.
Due to the interactive nature of this event places will be limited and so to find out more information and book your place visit www.hta.org.uk/events
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park