- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
April 17-19, Kiev
A wealth of Dutch companies at Flower Expo Ukraine
Once again a very large number of Dutch companies will be present at Flower Expo Ukraine and a large part of these companies will exhibit within the Holland Pavilion organised by FlowerFame.
TopFlower BV (formerly Holland Flower Partners from Hennie Brockhoff) and Blooming (Peter van der Sluis) jointly carry the FlowerFame concept and since 2006 the company has been active at the Moscow Flowers and Flower Expo Ukraine exhibitions.
For Flower Expo Ukraine 2018 the Holland Pavilion will also be the host of the Flower Circus booth in which a number of Dutch growers will be presented with a product presentation in addition to on-going flower demonstrations given at this Flower Circus booth.
Flower Circus is travelling around the world with their shows and their Flower Magicians entertain and inspire florists with beautiful commercial floral arrangements.
As every year FlowerFame is the organiser of the flower demonstrations on the main stage, which will take place during all three days of the exhibition. These flower demonstrations have become a major attraction point of the exhibition and attract florists and other industry professionals from all parts of Ukraine.
Kuno Jacobs, Managing Director of Nova Exhibitions BV states: “The involvement of both FlowerFame as well as Flower Circus is of great added value to the exhibition as it offers participants many possibilities to show their products during the exhibition. Besides having a booth, participants can now also be involved in floral demonstrations and/or have a small product presentation. In addition the floral demonstrations organised by FlowerFame and Flower Circus attract florists and other flower professionals from all parts of Ukraine”.
The large Holland participation is endorsed by the Netherlands Embassy in Kiev, who has been supporting the exhibition since the very beginning. During the exhibition the Embassy will traditionally organise a large network reception for all Dutch participants and Ukrainian guests.
Ukraine is basically the last emerging market in Europe with a population of over 45 million people who are very fond of Flowers & Plants.
Flower Expo Ukraine is being organised under the patronage of the Flower Council of Ukraine and each year, the exhibition brings together industry professionals from the horticultural sector from around Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
During Flower Expo Ukraine 2017 more than 7,000 visitors made their way to the exhibition to source new products, make new contacts, obtain market information or visit one of the numerous floral demonstrations.
Some 95 companies from 9 countries worldwide have chosen Flower Expo Ukraine as the platform to launch or strengthen their business in Ukraine.
Companies which are interested to participate in the Holland Pavilion, have a product presentation or sponsor one of the floral demonstrations can contact Hennie Brockhoff at email@example.com or +31 6 53 83 54 07.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park