- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dutch agri delegation visits Uganda
Field visits and Expo
A Dutch Agri delegation will visit Uganda from 14th – 18th February. The trade mission will start with field visits in the respective sectors, thereafter the Dutch companies will exhibit in the Holland lounge during the Harvest Money Expo at Mandela national stadium, Kampala. This event is part of the Uganda Best Farmer Award, organised annually by the NewVision Media Group, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, DFCU bank, Koudijs and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) in Uganda.
The delegation consists of leading companies from the Netherlands; they will bring their most innovative solutions especially designed to address the constraints within Uganda’s agricultural sector.
There will be over 25 local Dutch-Ugandan companies present, providing products & services on the Ugandan market. Uganda’s Best Farmers from the Best Farmer Competition will be exhibiting in the Holland lounge. Lastly; 13 companies supported through the EKN funded programs will be showcasing their innovative and market oriented solutions towards the growth of the dairy, horticulture, rice and potatoes sectors more so showcasing employment opportunities for youth in Agribusiness.
During the 3-day event there will be workshops, presentations and Masterclasses in the seminar room in the Holland lounge. An official opening ceremony will be held in the Holland Lounge on the morning of the first day. The Holland lounge will be opened by the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Uganda Mr. Henk Jan Bakker.
Click here for more information.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park