- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Vitro Plus innovates in cultivation system for ferns
This new system has been derived from Vitro Plus 30 year old tissue culture system, which needed new modified growing conditions.
A separate greenhouse has been equipped into a multi-layered state of art cultivating area one can imagine.
By using special trollies fitted with led plates, which were developed in cooperation with REVEB, the cultivation capacity per m3 is 20-30 times higher than in traditional greenhouses. The latest cooling and air conditioning systems will guarantee a verifiable climate. Next to the cultivation hall a fully automatic production area has been equipped to produce plants.
In addition a tissue culture laboratory has been housed as well where Vitro Research does a detailed study of new species, protocols and new innovative processes. This great expansion has prepared Vitro Plus for the future and its constant pursuit to lead the way in the fern world.
For more information:
P.O. Box 1
4328 ZG, Burgh-Haamstede
T: +31 (0)111 46 80 88
F: +31 (0)111 46 86 08
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Colombia: New BallSB R&D facility opens its doors
- 2018-12-07 "I give people as much knowledge as possible"
- 2018-12-06 Brandkamp presents 2019 Chrysanthemum catalog
- 2018-12-03 Cut hydrangea for tropical growing
- 2018-12-03 New Zealand: Esplanade rose trials yield winning new blooms
- 2018-12-03 Nostalgic rose types for heated greenhouses
- 2018-11-30 How removing a trait can add value to a plant
- 2018-11-29 In praise of plant breeders
- 2018-11-29 Succulents on a stick
- 2018-11-28 "Breeding a good fragrant pot-rose is a whole new ball game"
- 2018-11-27 Agriom selects promising hibiscus varieties for South Europe
- 2018-11-27 Awards boost sales of Hydrangea Runaway Bride
- 2018-11-22 "Internode cuttings are more suited for the modern grower"
- 2018-11-21 "Sales Summer Breeze strawberry exceeded our expectations"
- 2018-11-21 Morel's seed production certified MPS
- 2018-11-21 "The story of a rose the public does not recognise as a rose"
- 2018-11-20 "Newest DNA technologies are going to bring major changes in floriculture"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Chrysanthemum breeder wins cup in memory of son
- 2018-11-19 Video: Recent developments in orchid breeding
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth